[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lit/ is for the discussion of literature, specifically books

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9

File: lit.jpg (32KB, 225x250px) Image search: [Google]
lit.jpg
32KB, 225x250px
/lit/ is for the discussion of literature, specifically books (fiction & non-fiction), short stories, poetry, creative writing, etc.

If you want to discuss history, religion, or the humanities, go to /his/.

but ideally those discussions of philosophy that take place on /lit/ should be based around specific philosophical works to which posters can refer.

/lit/ is for the discussion of literature, specifically books (fiction & non-fiction), short stories, poetry, creative writing, etc.

/lit/ is a slow board!

but ideally those discussions of philosophy that take place on /lit/ should be based around specific philosophical works to which posters can refer.

>old manuscript
>>
no need to change it. /his/ has to be the mos reddit board. more people we can get over there the better
>>
File: 1486321654834.jpg (132KB, 305x479px) Image search: [Google]
1486321654834.jpg
132KB, 305x479px
/his/ is for larping history majors and r/AskHistorians "Who would win George Patton vs Sun Tzu" autism.

/lit/ is for the discussion of all things literature which happens to encompass religion, philosophy, and language. "b-b-but you need to mention the book you are talking about" sure thing faggot if that makes you stop crying.

I don't get why you brainlets struggle with theology and philosophy threads,
>>
>>9738285
muh tea and crumpets barnes and noble """literature"""

muh candy colored faux leather bound literature

muh coffee and smokes

muh not realizing all literature refers to history religion and the humanities

>>9737940
delete your account fag
>>
>>9738285
>theology and philosophy
This is a board for intellectuals, get out
>>
File: 3vLt3.png (388KB, 873x657px) Image search: [Google]
3vLt3.png
388KB, 873x657px
>>9738437
This is a Catholic board, anon. Atheists get the fuck out before you catch fire.
>>
File: el.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
el.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>9738478
This is a board for the pursuit of truth. Polytheisten Raus!
>>
>>9738478
*throws holy water* Have a you!
>>
>>9737940
>>
>>9738478
Hehe. pic is witty and it made me chuckle. Have a you.
>>
File: 23351043.jpg (98KB, 400x331px) Image search: [Google]
23351043.jpg
98KB, 400x331px
>>9737940
I'll take "What does literary theory include?" For OP being a bundle of sticks, Alex.
>>
>>9739721
>facebook memes
*dabs at you xD*
>>
>>9739138
Heh.
I forgot to tell Novalisfag that I actually read Henry later. It was really fucking good, even if the stream of tales and metaphors was a bit jarring.
>>
File: Franz_Gareis_-_Novalis.jpg (38KB, 360x440px) Image search: [Google]
Franz_Gareis_-_Novalis.jpg
38KB, 360x440px
>>9739744
>>
>>9738285
>my board isn't for (topic), fuck off to (other board)
is actually just a variation on
>STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE
granted a veneer of legitimacy by hotpocket-enthusiasts
>>
File: thanks!.png (73KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
thanks!.png
73KB, 267x200px
>>9739721
one "OP is a raging faggot" for you sir
>>
File: 1461684553689.jpg (161KB, 800x1021px) Image search: [Google]
1461684553689.jpg
161KB, 800x1021px
>>9737940
Theology falls under philosophy. Also there are plenty of books about religion so chill out.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.