[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is THE /lit/ novel? IJ? Ulysses? The prereq for posting.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

What is THE /lit/ novel? IJ? Ulysses? The prereq for posting.
>>
>>9736848
The Greeks
>>
>>9736848
both require hamlet
>>
>>9736984
>novel
are you genuinely fucking retarded or did you not read the original post
you have the reading comprehension of a jellyfish
>>
Whatever by Houoelllleueluelululqqcqcqppp,
>>
Lit is actually Ignatius J. Reilly, so A Confederacy of Dunces.
>>
you'd have to be new not to realize that it's obviously the meme trilogy: Ulysses, GR, IJ
>>
>>9737041
MY VALVE
>>
File: Eakins Thomas the Thinker.jpg (1MB, 1929x3722px) Image search: [Google]
Eakins Thomas the Thinker.jpg
1MB, 1929x3722px
>>9736848
>>
>>9737021

What does his name mean in French? Oil-Beak?
>>
>>9736848
I like the mans swag, I too will wear nigger-wear on my feet.
>>
>>9736988
LOL DAMN REKT SON
>>
>>9736848
Probably in search of lost time, but i haven't read the book
>>
>>9737111
if this is reffering to stoner then yes it is the corect answer
>>
>>9737115
lol
>>
>>9736848
American Psycho.
>>
tai pei
>>
>>9736988
Everytime I post someone viciously attacks me. Everytime
>>
>>9736988
What he said doesn't contradict the original post.
The original post asked for a novel, and the Anon simply said that the ones suggested require the previous reading of Shakespeare's play Hamlet. OP didn't state he wanted a stand alone work.
>>
I don't know what it is but if anyone here had taste, it would be either Ulysses or Gravity's Rainbow.
>>
The Very Hungry Caterpillar
>>
>>9740089
I'm no snob, but I've never seen a more /lit/ answer. You win.
>>
>>9739837

lol have you tried not posting FAGGGGOOOOOTTTT
>>
>>9739837
It's this site. If you dare have an opinion that has the AUDACITY to imply you CARE about something, you're must be a tool.
>>
ulysses, obviously. it encapsulate the whole canon, in special, the 2 most influential 'topics' of the canon

>the greeks
and
>the bible
>>
>>9739837
Have you tried a preemptive strike?
>>
A Confederacy of Dunces
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.