[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Several tribes of Papua New Guinea, including the Sambia and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: imddages.jpg (3KB, 122x92px) Image search: [Google]
imddages.jpg
3KB, 122x92px
Several tribes of Papua New Guinea, including the Sambia and the Etoro, believe that semen promotes sexual maturation among the younger men of their tribe. To them, semen possesses the manly nature of the tribal elders, and in order to pass down their authority and powers, younger men of their next generation must fellate their elders and ingest their semen. Prepubescent and postpubescent males are required to engage in this practice
>>
Whoa! You mean different societies have different mores, traditions, rituals, and differing notions of the sociological construction of childhood? I had no idea.
>>
>a fitting metaphor for the western canon
>>
>>9728616
degenerate detected
>>
File: 1455742534599s.jpg (4KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1455742534599s.jpg
4KB, 200x200px
>>9728610
>these are the immigrants ((they)) want to let into the country
Rough times ahead.
>>
File: CFTVLm8UMAEbOHj.jpg:medium.jpg (114KB, 593x890px) Image search: [Google]
CFTVLm8UMAEbOHj.jpg:medium.jpg
114KB, 593x890px
>>9728621
>being aware that different people are different
>degenerate
>>
>>9728629
>doesn't get it
In my culture we go to your house and fuck your mom in the ass.
faggot.
>>
>>9728628
Ah yes the boatloads of papua new guineans who are arrive into Italy by the day.
>>
>>9728628
>>9728634
I want to stuff my dick down your throat until you choke on it.
>>
>>9728634
I don't "get" it, because I'm not a drooling retard.
>>
>>9728640
we don't do that in my culture.
we dont tolerate that kinda shit.
all we do is fuck your moms ass.
people are different right
>>
it's sad that anyone would actually defend forced pedophilia as a reward for their own egotistical conception of tolerance as a virtue.
>>
>>9728629
im sympathetic to these guys
i think they get it, only theyre simple people and their reactions are far too visceral
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.