[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi. Just wanted to share some thoughts.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

Hi. Just wanted to share some thoughts.
>>
>>9723926
Like, kill your self then my dude hahaha
Life doesn't get better, it just gets worse until you're old and your body stops working too
>>
what a fucking retarded
>>
I would recommend going to church, Anon.
>>
>>9723974
Nah. I don't like empty, imaginary claims. I might as well just watch infowars.
>>
So DEEP and important.
>hi I'm the closeted suburban kid who never learned how to relate to people and is afraid of sacrifice and hard work, where do I sign up for the meaningful experiences of the halcyon days of my youth without risking anything?
>>
>>9723980
Why do you insinuate that I'm trying to be deep an important? Maybe I was just interested in sharing my thoughts. You expect bad intentions in me, but I have no intentions. I just wrote out what I was feeling.
>>
>>9723988
Your feelings suck and you suck for having them and thinking they are important. Emotions are bullshit, read Lisa Feldman Barrett's "How Emotions Are Made The Secret Life of the Brain" and let the light of STEM enter your mushy liberal arts headparts.
>>
>>9724022
lmao okay.
>>
>>9723978
>imaginary

lol!
>>
>>9723926
If you care, do another draft. If you don't, don't post it here.
>>
>>9724048
Why would I do another draft? It's just fine as is. Unless there's some grammatical errors, or clear typos.
>>
>>9724056
would u say u r a supreme gentlemen?
>>
>>9724057
No
>>
>>9723926
dude... why did you post this on here.. just why
>>
>>9723926
What kind of life do you want OP? Think hard about it, write it down and once you have it down, work hard toward it. Don't worry about results, don't worry about accomplishing anything, just enjoy the process in all that you do.

Everything is uncertain. Our perspectives are limited. Our lifespans short. Our understanding limited to our narrow band of experience. But unconditional happiness does exist, however momentary, and we can engender it through powerful focus. All misery is our own doing, because of course, misery is all human. A lightning strike has no meaning. Beauty and tragedy is all human. It is within ourselves that we are thus or thus.The struggle itself toward the heights is enough to fill a man's heart.
>>
>>9724056
It could be better. Draft draft draft, you ain't some prodigy kid
>>
right on my man.
>>
>>9723926
Cool sharing your thoughts and feelings.
Don't mind with some retards like:
>>9724022

>>9724101
This.
And try to know yourself better. Find shit you'll really get into. Read.
I'm on the same path, I'm struggling myself to break barriers and living the way I want, doing things I want and not giving a fuck about what anyone would think of me.
>>
Fuck off saddude, go shit your diapers.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.