[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

kant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

I have 12 hours to "learn" the introduction to the Critique of Pure Reason
Is this a feasible task or should i just accept my poor grade and move on?
>>
Probably Kant be done if you're wasting time on /lit/ even now
>>
File: 1466074286147.jpg (26KB, 552x594px)
1466074286147.jpg
26KB, 552x594px
>>9723118
>>
>>9723118
i got 12 hours bro
if /lit/ assures me it can be done then i'll log off from the chan and study
otherwise i'll just shitpost instead
>>
>>9723112
you would be suprised what you can do in 12 hours if you actually work 12 hours straight which is easier said than done, so yes get some a priori coffee/adderall/coke ready and get yourself some enlightenment
>>
>>9723112
tl;dr don't put so much faith in reason alone. trust your feelings ("Gefühlvertrauen") when it comes to the things that really matter in life like family, religion, love, and morality. And metaphysics isn't worth pursuing unless it's the metaphysics of morals for this reason..
>>
>>9723132
Modafinil+Youtube lectures
>>
>>9723112
Just the intro? Go do it, man.
>>
>>9723150

v. poor desu
>>
File: Calvinball_small.jpg (35KB, 481x250px)
Calvinball_small.jpg
35KB, 481x250px
you can do pretty much everything in 12 hours
>>
>>9723112
Read this: https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/kant/

Here are the main bases you need to cover for Kant:

>How his work relates to, and he claims bridged, the gap between rationalism and empiricism
>How the aforementioned point relates to the categories of reason (e.g., space, time) he viewed as inextricable from all sensory data
>How these categories of reason define human's "phenomenological" perception
>Sensory data = Phenomena, while "the Real" = noumena
>Hence the Real is inherently unknowable
>Learn distinction between synthetic judgements and analytic judgements
>Learn distinction between between synthetic a priori judgements and synthetic a posteriori judgements
>Learn how he btfo speculative metaphysics (or at least thought he did)

If this is just gonna be on the Critique of Pure Reason you can ignore a lot of the shit he said later Practical Reason in which he pussied out on a lot of the shit about God, freedom, and morality being unknowable.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.