[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The girl I'm talking to absolutely loves David Foster Wallace

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

The girl I'm talking to absolutely loves David Foster Wallace and he might be her favorite author. I've never read a single thing by him; what am I in for with this broad?
>>
33% chance "so deep", 29% chance "resonates", 21% chance "tolstoy", 52% chance "audience pussy", 0.02% chance "tranny", 66% chance ""depressed""
>>
>>9722597
to base one's entire future relationship on the prophecy of their favorite author is a fool's game.
that being said, it could be far worse, and if you wish to understand her reasons, perhaps you should read his work to discuss it with her.
>>
>dfw girl
S T E E R C L E A R
T
E
E
R

C
L
E
A
R
Anon, this is not a joke, this is not haha funny ebin 4chan memes, this is serious serious serious shit. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT (and once more for emphasis, DOOOO NOOOOOT!!!) have ANYTHIG to do with dfw girls. There are so many reasons for STEERING CLEAR that I LITERALLY don't have enough time on this planet to explain them all. But please please just trust me that dfw girls are to be AVOIDED AT ALL COST
>>
>>9722597
Probably an idiot pseud girl. Say the word "water" a lot and string together beginner core philosophy and she should fall for you.
>>
at least she reads.

reada book that she recommends to you and make her read one that you love. Talk about your likes and dislikes about your respective choices.
It could be the start of something beautiful.
>>
>>9722654
is that like girls who like horses?
>>
I'd put a lot of money on her telling you she has a mental illness at some point.
>>
I'm a girl and I like DFW. WTF
>>
>>9722669
What's with girls that like horses?
>>
>>9722815
present ogleable protuberances.
>>
File: IMG_0187.jpg (51KB, 640x401px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0187.jpg
51KB, 640x401px
>>9722816
>>
>>9722832
Ew no.
>>
>>9722868
well, the alternative is to extricate one's self via pertinacious bludgeoning of said protuberances
>>
>>9722873
D-do you mean to say that I should f*ck myself? Anyways I like your smart language, anon.
>>
>>9722597
DUDE WEED LMAO
>smokes weed constantly. Wonders why she's depressed
-PROBABLY fake as fuck
-le quirky hipster girl
>>
>>9722888
Eliminate your map
>>
>>9722888
i believe the neophytic lexicon is "tits or gtfo"
>>
>>9722597
It means that she likes his books.
>>
>>9722920
but the whole point of infinite jest is that weed is bad
>>
>>9722801
OP here. She has several. How much did you put down?
>>
>>9722963
Sweet, I'd also put money on her being an aspiring "writer" and probably loving some shit indie bands and smoking weed.
>>
>>9722597
tfw no DFW gf. fuck you OP for presenting this as a problem
>>
>>9722993
She's most likely a liberal feminist, have a fling, but move on quickly. Do not make the mistake of marrying one, even if as a man you consider yourself one.
>>
Why do so many people have meme personalities? It's rare to meet someone and not know most things about them from one or two clues.
>>
>>9722955
>the whole point of infinite jest is that weed is bad
you sure about that
>>
>>9723149
yeah man that's literally it. did you read the book?
>>
>>9723131
white people are generic and boring
>>
>>9722844
............that's enough 4chan for one day, bye guys.
>>
>>9723441
That was awful. You shouldn't have posted that.
>>
>>9724378
I can't hear you, I stopped going on here after that.
>>
>>9723441
haha yeah same here, back to >>>/reddit/ we go am i right! xP
>>
>>9724404
literally stop
>>
>>9722597
please please PLEASE work the phrase "and there's something terribly sad and banal about that" into a conversation with her
>>
>>9724404
Well at least at Reddit we don't f*ck horses!
>>
>>9725020
https://www.reddit.com/r/morbidquestions/comments/33ljd5/those_who_have_had_sex_with_an_animal_not_a_human/

Don't lie to me
>>
>>9724997
Ok, will do. I'll let you know how it goes.
>>
>>9722597
dated a DFW gurl and she fuck real good
>>
>>9722597
The same as you would be in for with any girl.
>>
She's gonna think she's smarter than you. She's gonna have mental illness. She's gonna think she understands men. She's gonna fuck a lotta dudes!
>>
>>9726386
>>>/9gag/
>>
File: lf3jvbr7n4yy.jpg (42KB, 750x542px) Image search: [Google]
lf3jvbr7n4yy.jpg
42KB, 750x542px
>>9726386
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.