[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

e-readers? in4 "we have this thread every day"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: kindle.jpg (27KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
kindle.jpg
27KB, 500x500px
e-readers?

in4 "we have this thread every day"
>>
>>9720026
we have this thread every day
>>
>>9720026
We literally have this thread every single day
>>
>>9720026
Well, we do.
>>
Do you have a specific question? You could check one of the other daily threads.
>>
>what is the absolute best e-reader for:
>legally obtaining books
>illegally obtaining books
>the most up to date tech specs
>greatest bang for your buck
>whats the name of that management program again?
>whats the name of that Russian website again?
>>
>>9720867
>ereader
I have a cybook muse and it's quite enough for most of these things.
>russian website
you mean, library genesis?
https://sites.google.com/site/themetalibrary/library-genesis
>>
Is there an e-Reader with a very good define function?
I'd love to have it work for multiple languages, giving descriptions, synonyms, example uses, word origins and translations into my native tongue.
>>
What is the absolute best e-reader for:

>legally obtaining books
amazon paperwhite

>illegally obtaining books
amazon paperwhite

>the most up to date tech specs
who gives afuck

>greatest bang for your buck
amazon paperwhite

>whats the name of that management program again?
Calibre

>whats the name of that Russian website again?
No idea, I just borrow e-books from the library and then remove the drm.
>>
>>9720026
every ebook is the same shit.
Goddamn I don't understand these fucking threads.

I used an kindle, a papire and now I have nook. All of them are the same.
>>
>>9721975
If I pirate ebooks for the paperwhite will I be able to use the regular features just the same? I saw that you could even look up character names in books like game of Thrones and it gives you a description - while interesting and possibly handy to have it doesn't matter as much as a proper working dictionary to me.
How safe is it to pirate books? I don't really want to buy ebooks ever. I'm a physical book guy - an eReader would just supplement that.
Is there a difference between pirating amazon ebooks and converting pdfs and the like for use with the paperwhite?
>>
>>9722028
I dont know. I just put in a mobi or e-pub via USB in my kindle and it just works. Sometimes I use Calibre and DRM-removal.
>>
>>9721984
>>
>>9722028
>will I be able to use the regular features just the same?
Yep.
>>
>>9720026
Paperwhite.
>>
>>9722028
>If I pirate ebooks
W-wait... I'm meant to pay for ebooks?
>>
>>9721984
this is true, though do the kindles still sometimes freeze on highlights? I expect not
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.