[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the point of /lit/? its not very good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 309365[2].jpg (15KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
309365[2].jpg
15KB, 480x320px
What's the point of /lit/?

its not very good
>>
It made me get into literature

Thanks, /lit/
>>
/lit/ and it's posters are very intelligent and well read and not to mention very funny
>>
>>9718457
I ask myself the same question all the time
>>
File: questionmark-dog[2].jpg (30KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
questionmark-dog[2].jpg
30KB, 500x348px
>>9718461
are you sure?
>>
the wiki in the sticky.
>>
>>9718457
the point is to critically discuss works, share exegeses, and to debunk popular views and opinions held by the commonwealth (referred to as philistines). the social fabric of lit is usually too complex for the normie's cognitive load to handle, so if one isn't at least familiar with the entire oeuvre of Shakespeare and Goethe (both of whom are heavily referenced, even in the masterfully constructed shitposts), then I hirely recommend one to familiarize themselves with such authors and return when aligned. The reason you think it isn't very good is because you clearly don't understand the allusions being made and reconcile the henceforth cog dis by labeling it 'not very good.' I don't blame you, for your field of vision still suffers the myopia of less creatures. All in all, the board caters to individuals with more sensitive sensibilities. Not for the intellectual meek.
>>
>>9718457

It's the only place I know where anyone talks about literature (reddit sucks, and none of my irl friends read)
sure it's 40% red-pilled neo-nazis and 50% edgy bait but the last 10% make me come back
>>
>>9718457
bad doggo

no treat for you
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.