[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Writing prompts go: You wake up on a train missing an eye

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5801.jpg (83KB, 640x471px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5801.jpg
83KB, 640x471px
Writing prompts go:

You wake up on a train missing an eye
>>
I woke up on a train and an eye of mine was missing. I went back to sleep.
>>
My eye was missing, which is of course normal: those of us born with the enticing disability of a fractured neural receiver for our haptic apparatus are endowed with a fate of hypnagogic amputation. Many consider it a curse, understandably, but I for one enjoy it - few things are treasured by Man as much as that fundamental feeling of Otherness that permits us to think of ourselves as Individuals. Having a body constantly engaged in wonderful, defragmenting contortions can only help the feeling.
>>
I woke up from the pretentious verbose dream, only to realize my eye was missing so I fell asleep again.
>>
An obvious Shakespeare reference bubbled to my in dream - being the smarmy, metapostmodernist fuck that I am, I accelerated my irony to the point my empty eye socket began filling with a palimpsest of bullshit, late vaporwave destructuralist memes with eidolatic Derridas peering out of Deleuze anorganic anus. What a nightmare! I thought, waking up to a congregation of Wahhabi pacifists singing hymns in a nearby compartment. Ah, I thought, this is much better.
>>
John woke me up and said to me, "Get up." I woke up and peered in John's crotch, "Why?" "Your eye's missing," he said. And that was the last time I ever heard of John. The next morning I had some eggs with buttered toast, which was the best meal I've ever had for no particular reason. When my mother came down into the basement where I was eating she had a fright. During my breakfast, I always ate nude, and mother got a good look at my little boner.
>>
Perhaps it is I who am missing and my eye that is not
>>
To miss someone is to have cared for them in the first place... No one cared for me therefore my eye is in fact missing, not I!
>>
Letting my mind wander for a moment a semifamiliar memory cropped into view,
In it a strange hand wrote on a scratchpad, three letters that spelled out
EYE OWE YOU
>>
>>9716145
No one cared who I was until i lost the eye
>>
Waking up and only opening one eye is really fucking weird, but I guess I'll have to get used to it.
>>
>>9716299(checked)
Its the exact same as opening two of them
Nothing is lost (except an eye)
>>
>>9716036
"This is quite a precarious situation indeed!" Thought John to himself and quietly of course. The thought of disturbing his fellow passengers was utterly unbearable. "Excuse me" He said without a speckle of glibness in his voice..."Has anyone seen an eyeball? I've been told it's hazel, but I've always considered it brown myself." Absolute silence filled the train, until a voice cried out "You mean this eyeball? Well I found it and now it's mine" The man rolled the eyeball between his fingers with delicate grace, John was intimidated by his finesse, if one thing was certain, it's that he'd done this sort of thing before.
>>
>>9716036
Leaves and feathers pass me by
Like vital youth, swift and fleeting
Strangers smile around me
Shadows dance on the periphery
Of my eyesocket, nay
My soul
Hollowed by hunger
I wish to soon arrive
>>
>>9716036
Where's my eye, wtf?
>>
I wake up late for my early train journey. My schedule got messed around and I didn't know it was already time to go, so the night before now I went out to a bar. Got a little to drunk and met this lady in a red dress. Later did I realize, staring at her buldge that was pitching up the sheet, she was a train missing the i.
>>
File: image_2.png (89KB, 363x475px) Image search: [Google]
image_2.png
89KB, 363x475px
>>9716135
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.