[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do my ideas evaporate the moment i try to write them down?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1487969045997.jpg (615KB, 904x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1487969045997.jpg
615KB, 904x1280px
Why do my ideas evaporate the moment i try to write them down?
>>
They're not ideas, they're just the illusion of them. Your mind is empty, save for shadows.
>>
>>9715617

Damn...
>>
>>9715608
They had no real substance to begin with. It's usually the opposite.
>>
>>9715608
Self blockage. You believe you will fail or your idea won't live up to scrutiny subconsciously before you begin writing the idea. Then your anxiety and impatience cause you to be distracting from the core of the idea you wish to remain hold of--But it's so fleeting!, it my slip between my fingers; no I'm certain it will...
And by them you've already given up on it.

A good idea never goes away if it is fully believed in by one who fully believes in themselves. Practice positive meditation filled with self encouragement. Know you can come up with good ideas with no good reason to lose them.

Keep practicing writing as well. Never give up. Being able to transcribe in real time is difficult, which is why you may benefit from attempting to outline your idea with points which you than can resist and transcribe one at a time.

You just need to find you and your rhythm.
>>
>>9715608
Perhaps you think in images, and these are only intelligible to you because of your personal associations to them. Translating images into words proves to be difficult.
>>
Write what you can. I have crazy dreams when I have both garlic and enough time to sleep,and I write notes in my smartphone on my way to work. Not complete plots,or whole ideas,but still interesting enough to use at some later time.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.