[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any other blackpilled literature?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: tropicofcancer2.jpg (20KB, 240x400px) Image search: [Google]
tropicofcancer2.jpg
20KB, 240x400px
any other blackpilled literature?
>>
File: thegarden4.jpg (1MB, 1754x1240px) Image search: [Google]
thegarden4.jpg
1MB, 1754x1240px
120 Days of Sodom, The Bible, Less Than Zero, Antichrist, Leipzig Connection
>>
>>9711205
>blackpilled
You mean Cuck-Literature?
>>
>>9711229

>implying it's not "cucky" to think there's actual hope in this world

accelerate collapse now desu
>>
>>9711205
How is this blackpilled?
>>
>>9711238
>implying it's not "cucky" to obsessively focus on the fact that there's no hope for this world and to blame it for all of your personal failures
>>
File: 5853ba104c68e82b5b0f514fd76dda32.png (643KB, 1095x1088px) Image search: [Google]
5853ba104c68e82b5b0f514fd76dda32.png
643KB, 1095x1088px
>>9711260

Sounds like you're projecting, friendo. I never said I attribute my "failures" to the downfall of the world. Actually I do pretty okay for myself (eat well, workout, maintain income, etc) I just think it's very obvious that we are headed for hellfire.

then again i don't know why i am surprised a /lit/ poster is projecting his insecurities in a thread
>>
>>9711260

t. hasn't read the novel
>>
>>9711247
ethnocultural-realism (when he btfos poo-in-loos forever)
roastie-realism (a young girl is an investment, an old girl is a deadweight-loss)
normie-realism (making fun of coworker for pretending to care that the guy fell down an elevator shaft and died)

literally the whole book is about him and those around him recognizing that the world is fucked and that all there really is to do is to fuck around and wait for the collapse. the book reads like a collection of r9k greentexts only the author is self-confident and isn't afraid to fuck whores. I could give a million examples but if you didn't get this I doubt you've read past page 20 of the book.

>>9711229
>>9711260
confirmed for not having read the book.
>>
I know you asked for literature but what is truly depressing is non-fiction
Two examples you could read about is the state of the soil or iatrogenics

I suggest "Wasted World" by Rob Hengeveld
>>
>>9711260
>implying blackpill means obsessing about anything
blackpill merely means accepting that the world is shit, everything is pointless and adjusting accordingly
>>
>>9711410
i dont think its that everything is pointless--moreso that you have grasped the trajectory of the near future. It's bleak, but once you understand the imminent collapse and its mechanisms you can effectuate your will to power.

Personally I can't wait to start a slave-owning colony on some irrelevant formerly-Greek island and dominate Mediterranean trade with the use of my triremes.
>>
>>9711338
It's more like that the author bums around without a job for the whole book wasting his money and scrounging off of the many figures he meets in paris. He doesnt btfo pajeet as he has to eat his bloody lentils. He doesnt engage in roastie realism as he falls for a young whores sob-story. He makes fun of normies but then they have a life where they can afford a regular dinner. Maybe you think he thinks the world is fucked because he refuses to not progress upon a common career choice. He has several situations where he can choose more stability and every time he decided to waste his money.
>>
>>9711410
Is that the main point you gathered from the book?
>>
File: 1494545256633.png (375KB, 326x294px) Image search: [Google]
1494545256633.png
375KB, 326x294px
>>9711205
Observing thread
>>
I thought Tropic of Cancer was kind of life-affirming. "Better to make mistakes than to do nothing"
>>
>>9711205

Tropic of Cancer, Journey to the End of the Night, ????

What completes the trilogy? Don't say Catch 22 please because that book was complete shit outside the Italy chapters.
>>
>>9711880
The Elementary Particles is "blackpilled" and discussed here but it doesn't match the scope and structure of ToC and Journey
>>
>>9711946
>Elementary Particles
>blackpilled
In a surface level reading, maybe.
>>
>>9711880
Stoner
>>
>>9711260
When you're not an edgy teen anymore you'll be able to consider thoughts and philosophies without being aggressively autistic and obsessive about it or charging it with some dismissive pseudofreudian bullshit.
In the blackpilled circle we call that a bitch filter.
>>
>>9711867
All blackpilled books are life affirming.
The only thing that's destroyed is ideology.
See Beckett
>>
>>9711867
The whole back has an ecstatic cadence to it, I don't see how you can find it blackpilled
>>
>>9711427
i may have oversimplified it, but id say youre a bit too optimistic and enthusiastic for a blackpiller

>>9711677
no it is merely my general observation on the discussion
>>
>>9711228
Played bass for Enjoy but they kicked me out in Texas mid-tour for my heroin addiction at the time
No regrets
>>
>>9712690
>not being enthusiastic about the fall of the neoliberal-world order
>>
>>9711880
If you want to include some Heller, Something Happened would be a better pick than Catch 22 in this instance.
>>
>>9711205
What is the definition of black pill?
>>
>>9714209
Dissecting the features of the human experience and interpreting them in the context of their biological and natural functions. Inferences can be drawn but not value judgments.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.