[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grey light falls upon the surroundings. Walking down the side

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: photo.jpg (135KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
135KB, 375x500px
Grey light falls upon the surroundings. Walking down the side of the road in this town. The air has been turning away from summer, I can smell the cold. Dry leaves scrape in the wake of passing cars. Heading to a friends apartment.
The sound of frying meat, as I open the unlocked door. I did not realize I was cold until I felt the warmth of my friends home.
He is sitting on the couch, with the back of his head visible to me. His roommate is cooking ground beef on the stove. "Whats going on man?", I announce my presence. "Hey man, just watching some tv". "Sounds good, man."
He puts on his jacket and we head outside without a word. He packs up his bowl with some weed, while we watch the clouds move past the purple and orange sunset. Cars hissing by. "Hey man, we should do this in my car, listen to a cd my friend from work burned for me". "Sounds good to me" I say.
The red orange glow on the edge of the glass bowl pulses as I flutter my thumb over the carb of the piece. I exhale slowly, realizing my friend is in the middle of a story. "then he brought the bucket out and put it under the desk, we poured the shit from the cooler in it", "what", "yeah the cooler needs to be drained and it smells like shit when it has been awhile", "oh, yeah", "yeah, so he puts it under the desk and the manager kicks it over and the whole office smells like shit the rest of the day". I nod my head and grumble, while grinding my teeth, the weed is strong this time.
As we walk into his apartment he asks me what I thought about the cd. "It was good, man". His roommate is eating at the table with her friend. "Hey man, I need to head back, I will talk to you later".
I walk out, looking down on the sidewalk as the orange light turns to dark blue cement. The wind is whistling through the plastic coverings on the facade of the buildings being constructed. My teeth swirl as I envision the process that moves limbs.
Leaves crackle in the dark as I open the door to my home.
>>
>>9709707
Shit picture

Shit writing
>>
>>9709707
My brain is racing as I lie down in my bed. I ignored a call from my mother and what did my friend think of my reaction to his roomate being home when she usually is not, we took mushrooms also I forgot about that but now they are setting in, and I feel fine for now. As they are driving me east a point of light from a communication tower flashes and bounces as my jaw swirls around the center-point. I prepared but I am still not going to look in the mirror right now. Tomorrow I will calmly describe this to myself while I experience it now and you hold judgement while I type this because none of this is real now that the time-frame has passed, nothing has mattered since than. It is but motion through time with no mind from me except for the mounting degeneracy of wasted life
>>
>>9709707
Absolutely atrocious writing. It's no surprise that OP is a stoner.
>>
File: IMG_0173.png (1004KB, 896x671px)
IMG_0173.png
1004KB, 896x671px
>>9709707
>my teeth swirl
>>
>>9709707
>smokes his friend's weed, doesn't listen to his story, and rolls out scribbling on some ratty piece of paper
your friend tolerates a lot of bullshit.
>>
>>9709839
Wasted life would be a goal to have at this point in my life considering the things I have let slip to the "way side". Eventually it will subside and the thoughts of myself will return to the state they were before I took what was given to me on this weekend. Butt that will have too weight four mye present occupation off space two bee hear knowingly throughout through-gut threw gut.
>>
>>9709899
shrooms are fun and all, but holy shit, i'm glad i only write on weed and meth.
>>
>>9709899
it was bad but here it gets worse

i say this as someone who smoked on friday and ate shrooms last weekend.
>>
>>9709899
The round worm unfolds and the through gut expands exponentially towards our periphery. The round worms untold hand from new shut lands potentially hoard sour meetings. Seething tour board reluctantly hands Huck few untold hand forms. Considering friends and all, we should speak of this.
>>
>>9709929
(You) should really rethink your whole approach.
>>
>>9709929
When he will be here is not certain, now certainly how soon he will be here is not entirely clear at this time, considering what the time is at his point. What is here now is not how he is when not certain. He is now entirely clear at this time.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.