[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greatest bros in literature. I'll start. Razumihin.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

Greatest bros in literature. I'll start.

Razumihin.
>>
>>9704365
mephistopheles
>>
Basil Valentine
>>
>>9704365
Patroclus
>>
Virgil, obviously.
>>
>>9704365
sancho panza hands down.
>>
argos, odysseus's pupper
>>
>>9704417
I've given it lots of thought and i think you're right
>>
>>9704433
>>9704415
>>9704407

and

Mario - IJ
Tom Joad - Grapes of Wrath
Socrates
Martin Cunningham - Ulysses
Kent - Lear
Mercutio - Romeo and Juliet
>>
>>9704407
Patroklus was pretty beta desu. His dad talked him into being Akhilleus' little bitch boy and as such he lost almost all his chances for heroic glory during the last days of the Trojan War - merely contributing to Akhilleus' own great infamy.

No, the true bros of the Illiad are Odysseus and Diomedes. Kicking Trojan teeth in and not taking shit from Menelaos or Agamemnon.

Second place goes to Ajax the Lesser, literally sprinting out into the middle of the Trojan line during the Rout of Hektor and charging down some six notable Trojan soldiers.
>>
>>9704607
>Mercutio
>a shit-stirring asshat
>bigger bro than based Benvolio
>>
>>9704740
oops, I forgot it was Benvolio who was telling Romeo to forget about Rosaline
>>
Prometheus
Theseus and Pirithous
Hercules
>>
Razumikhin could have lived the literary life but went to Siberia instead.
>>
>>9704381
What the hell is wrong with you
>>
>>9704365
Count Mondego.
>>
>>9704768
what do you mean?
>>
>>9704365
Enkidu and Ghilgames
>>
>>9705032
/thread/
the friendship of civilisation and nature, man and the divine, materiel and spiritual
>>
>>9704417
/thread
>>
>>9704365
How has no one mentioned Horatio yet?
>>
Tripitika and Sun Wukong
Yoshitsune and Benkei
The three sworn bros from Romance of the Three Kingdoms
Lee, Sam Hamilton, and Adam Trask
Raphael to Tobit
That Canadian lumberjack in Walden
>>
>>9704365
Meursault.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.