[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are essential reads in political philosophy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: Blair.jpg (49KB, 635x822px) Image search: [Google]
Blair.jpg
49KB, 635x822px
What are essential reads in political philosophy?
>>
File: IMG_2101.jpg (50KB, 326x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2101.jpg
50KB, 326x480px
>>
When Blair dies he's going to Hell.
>>
File: politics.png (26KB, 927x357px) Image search: [Google]
politics.png
26KB, 927x357px
>>
File: the_call_that_saved_britain.jpg (62KB, 466x580px) Image search: [Google]
the_call_that_saved_britain.jpg
62KB, 466x580px
>>9704318
>defence of Blairism
yeah nah
>>
>>9704332
>Socrates, Plato and Aristotle are the basic greeks
>just read Socrates, he wrote so much!
>the most important ... is Plato's ideal state
>not Laws with the Athenian Stranger
>not The Constitution of Athens
>not Aristotle's Politics
>skipping over the Romans, who were (arguably) only worthwhile for their political philosophy
>Also educate yourself on the French revolution
what the fuck, is this /pol/-tier advice? irony?
>>
>>9704326
>>9705076
t. knee jerk fedoras who probably come from /leftypol/

Name 5 things Tony did wrong
>>
>>9704332
Politics existed way before any of these philosophical principles, though.
>>
>>9705156
8gag homo go back there
>>
>>9705156
Dude, Blair is the jew-stooge most responsible for demographically ruining England. And the heebs made him filthy rich for it.
>>
>>9704318
>>9704332
you retards

http://politicalscience.yale.edu/comparative-politics-reading-list

it's all right there
>>
>>9704332
>Hobbe
>not Locke
Garbage
>>
>>9705169
hey, when did we start hating jews?
Israel is based!!!
>>
>>9705183
Jews have never been liked anywhere. Why? Well, they do things like act as double agents in places like England and bribe politicians like Blair to import Israel's arab neighbors to advance the oded yinon plan.
>>
>>9705156
tax cuts, privatization, deregulation, iraq, teeth
>>
>>9705076
i'm amazed my OC has made it to /lit/ didn't think it would make it out of brit/pol/ desu.
>>
>>9706120
>OC
You didn't make the image of Corbyn, you didn't write the program that adds the text, you didn't create the font. What about that content is original?
>>
>>9706137
the idea
>>
>>9706145
Of adding text and a watermark to images?
>>
>>9704332
Emmanuel Macron studied philosophy, but then he also says his most important philosophy is reading the newspaper every morning.
>>
>>9706152
of adding those words to that image and executing that idea.
>>
>>9705156
Britain is not just London, and Brits in general like or are at least neutral towards Tony Blair. Except Iraq, but I think most have gotten over that now.
>>
Read Eumeswil and become the ruler of your internal state
>>
>>9706162
Emmanuel Macron is also a puppet for Merkel and the EU and is married to a cocaine addict twenty years his senior.
>>
Try "The righteous mind", "predisposed", "our political nature", "the dictators handbook" and "the origin of wealth" instead
>>
Is Blair the Rowling of politics?
>>
>>9706163
But the contents of it is wholly unoriginal.
>>
>>9706164
t. middle class blairite

can confirm most people hate him
>>
>>9706199
And a banker
>>
>>9705109
Socrates wrote so much..? OMG we have a winner, yes, oh yes, the dumbest it's here! SOCRATES DIDNT WROTE ANYTHING IN HIS LIFE. And.... Aristotle not for what reason..?
>>
File: blairandbush.png (403KB, 595x489px) Image search: [Google]
blairandbush.png
403KB, 595x489px
this is now blair hate thread
>>
File: images(39).jpg (19KB, 468x286px) Image search: [Google]
images(39).jpg
19KB, 468x286px
>>9706505
Dumb and Dumber To (2014)
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.