[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Memes you fell for i-it gets good 2/3's in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: stonerbook.jpg (17KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
stonerbook.jpg
17KB, 590x350px
Memes you fell for

i-it gets good 2/3's in
>>
I'm reading it right now, although ist beautifully written i must admit i expected more.
>>
I fell for the learn a trade meme. I don't mind working the trade itself but tradesmen are either fucking insufferable or just sad.
>>
>>9704329
This. Took one day of laying concrete for me to know that this shit is not for me. I don't mind the work, but the people are insufferable. Motivated me to go to college Now I got a scholarship to go study Spanish literature at uni, then join the military as an officer when I can't find a job.
>>
>>9704305

Exactly. I didn't dislike the book, it was a very well-written mediocre story. Nothing of significance.
>>
File: 1480616623821s.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1480616623821s.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>>9704329
this is the goddamn truth.
>>
>>9704329
then you go to college and realize it's full of wankers and people who don't seem to understand they're there on their own volition
>>
>>9704296
>tfw too smart for stoner

actually, thats everyone on this board

its for wageslaves who've never had an introspective thought in their lives

stoner vs. lomax's boyfriend was good tho
>>
>>9704369
i'm starting to realize a lot of books i wanted to read are lost to me after breaking the seal with Joyce. I read that fucker waaaay too young. lately i've been experiencing a lot of ennui, but i was discussing joyce with someone on irc, and i posted one of my favorite portions from the pablum that is Portrait, and I found myself compulsively, hungrily reading the entire section, and felt my mind recharged, oiled afresh. I'm worried that 90% of the books i now own are simply not complex enough to challenge me, nothing against their perfection and merit in other aspects, but that they are far too simple to gain pleasure from.
>>
>>9704403
*pabulum
seems like a subtle difference between the two terms, but i mean it in a positive light
>>
>>9704403
le turn your brain off XD
>>
>>9704346
>muh plot
>>
>>9704296
>giving credence to memes

Reddit is that way, newfag.
>>
>>9704699

cringe post
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.