[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, /lit/. Thinking of writing a novel. What should it be about?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2946.jpg (64KB, 531x704px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2946.jpg
64KB, 531x704px
Hello, /lit/. Thinking of writing a novel. What should it be about?
>>
well they say write about what you know so why don't you write about you being a fucking faggot
>>
memes
>>
>>9699011
It should be a string of goofy gags with no real plot
>>
File: TUH_02.jpg (296KB, 1463x1098px) Image search: [Google]
TUH_02.jpg
296KB, 1463x1098px
>>9699011

Consult your little green note-book.
>>
capitalism
>>
>>9699011

butt holes
>>
>>9701254
I feel like a book titled "The Unstrung Harp" would be pretty easy to write
>>
>>9699011
>An elderly man who recently took on a fast food part time job after retirement, even better if it's from an esteemed or exalted career.

>A refined, college educated intellectual descending into destructive nihilism and destroying himself and his body all throughout the book

>Architecture student dropping out of college and joining the military

>A rich and famous celebrity losing all care for the world around him and detaching himself from any moral code or ethics due to his own self assurance of his superiority
>>
>>9699011

I don't know but Earth should be part of a binary star system and otherwise everything is normal. Just to fuck with people.
>>
>>9699011
Hey, dystopian novels are never out of fashion.

>the planet is divided into two sections, one with complete government control, and the other with no organization whatsoever. Totalitarianism & AnCap if you will. When citizens in the State turn 24, they are given a chance to enter the Unknown, the "lawless" section of the planet. After leaving, they cannot return, unless by force...
I don't know where this is going, but that's up to you. I'm sure there's a plot twist in there somewhere
>>
>>9701840
The twist is that they used to be switched because eventually the anarchism turns into a totalitarian dystopia and the totalitarian dystopia turns into anarchism, and theres actually a smaller underground (literally all underground) nation that synthesizes the two into a perfect government, but anyone who goes there has never returned. They say its the perfect society, freedom without fear, security without submission, a government that perfectly represents and respects the will of the people. They're also cannibals, just to keep things interesting.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.