[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Critique of Pure Reason

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: critique.jpg (5KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
critique.jpg
5KB, 183x275px
What should I expect?
>>
>>9698375
Some sort of critique of reason I'm guessing
>>
>>9698375
Reading atm critique of judgment and he is an astonishing philosopher, but boring and repetitive as fuck.
>>
Excellent sleep aid.
>>
>>9698375
the birth of pomo
>>
>>9698382
Pretty much. He criticizes pure reason. He says we should only exercise what he calls "partial reason," and also give voice to our emotions and feelings. The first part of the book is all the criticisms of how logic fails. The second part is about how to, in his words, "follow your heart" and live a happier life.

The second critique is about being too practical verses having dreams and ideals and the third is basically a take down of judgemental people or someone who judges a book by its cover basically.
>>
>>9698419
>lets rate music from 0 to 100
>but i dont give 100 to anything because perfect music cannot be acquired

So 99 is the new 100.
>>
>>9698394
I've read 'Groundwork', and although it was mostly pretty badly written, I thought it was quite beautiful in some places.

>>9698419
lul
>>
Influential philosophy and horrible writing
>>
Garbage that has been rightfully critiqued by Hegel.
>>
The best metaphor in philosophical literature when he compares Plato to a dove.
>>
>>9698465
What's his critique?
>>
>>9698440
0.999^ is NOT 1 no matter how what this stupid cunt vheart says.
>>
>>9698440
I don't see a problem with that
>>
>>9699273
Hegel basically completes Kants project by going all the way with the critique, throwing logic out the door (in fact he writes his own "Logic" later). Hegel says that people are rarely logical but more often than not "spiritual" or religious. He examines spirituality versus atheism and shows that, while atheism is more "logical," spirituality is more rewarding for human beings. He then shows how it relates to history such as how atheism caused the French Revolution.
>>
>>9698403
this

3-4 pages was all i could handle each night
>>
>>9698440
It goes to 11.
>>
Limbering up to read this. I went & read Hume 'An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding' & would recommend.
>>
>>9698440

Wrong. typical dumbass answer.

Obviously number systems are an abstraction that do not perfectly correspond to the real world. Thus you leave room at both ends for the possibility of future perfection of measurement.
But then we have brainlets like you coming along with typical mercantile thinking.
>>
>>9699694
This, typical fucking retards everywhere, even in the Israeli Medical Profile scale goes from 21 to 97.
No 0's and no 100's, fucking hell people are dumb.
>>
>>9699526
>Hegel basically misreads Kants project and replaces it with obscurantist drivel

ftfy
>>
>>9698419
Never have truth and falsehood intertwined so well as in this post
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.