[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /lit/ read books?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Nero_pushkin.jpg (10KB, 220x269px) Image search: [Google]
Nero_pushkin.jpg
10KB, 220x269px
My kindle broke, dont have money for a new one, and my library sucks. My options are to either buy books, or read them on the computer.
Do you guys read books on the computer? How many of you guys consistently read entire novels and shit on your pc?
>>
>>9697748
My kindle is four years old and I'm praying it will last me at least another year since I'm too much of a east-europoor to replace it.
>>
Buy books. I have an e-reader too but i mostly prefer books made of paper.Reading on pc is really uncomfortable and having pyschial touch with the material has also a postive effect for reading, therefore buy books.
>>
"Being smart isn't hard when you've got a library card(or some shit like this)"
-That weird Canadian TV show with the bratty girl and that strange I think Australian animal called "Arthur" (not the King Arthur)
>>
A kindle costs like 100~ dollars, there are other cheaper E-readers out there that people seem to enjoy.

Don't buy books if you don't have money, buy a cheaper E-reader, even buying 10 books would be more pricey than a cheap e-reader(unless you buy all your books second hand)
>>
>>9697748
I order them at the library since it's so close. They have most everything in the library system. I like the tactile feel of them.
>>
>>9697748
reread the books you have until you've saved the money for a new one. Or buy one used for like, 20 bucks while you're saving up.
>>
>>9698238
>A kindle costs like 100~ dollars
Where? A paperwhite, yeah, but a standard kindle is 60-70 bucks, and even cheaper if you buy it used.
>>
Second hand books on amazon are pretty cheap desu
>>
>>9698937
The paper white is worth it. Do what I did and sleep with a cute girl at target, then get her to price match it to Amazon for 100 dollars, then use her discount. Then ask her to pay for only half since it's your birthday. I spent 40 dollars all together.
>>
>>9698133
>and having pyschial touch with the material has also a postive effect for reading

WHat?
>>
>>9697748
I set fire to my capital city and use it as a light to read
>>
no lie i have collected an almost full library of books from stealing them at a value village or other thrift stores desu
>>
>>9697748
I read the last two chapter first, so then i know what themes and literary devices to to look out for. Saves me having to read the same novel multiple times.
>>
I don't read. I just discuss books.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.