[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/: The Book

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3622.jpg (35KB, 261x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3622.jpg
35KB, 261x400px
/r9k/: The Book
>>
Prettymuch.
>>
>>9696702
Kek.
>>
>>9696702
wow great thread
>>
>>9696828
Not an argument
>>
>>9696835
wow great post
>>
I walked across a street twhen young werther greeted me and sent me a letter on my email account. I opened it without great heisitation it said:

Oh my dear friend what can i even do, it's such a matter of AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Oh shit.

O fuck

I looked at a man with three hats who called himself Hideo Kohjma and he was standing at some street before a cinema which ran ciimea from japan during the 60's and 70's and Hideo Kojima smirked and said: You have reacted strongly but are you quite sure of yourself in this regard?"

I pulled out my DJ set and decided not to let myself be fucked with. I tuned up that AMP and starrted rapping like MC RIDEE. And Hideo Kojma smiled and dissolved in the light.

I fucked a virgin thirteen times in her ass like Werther would have done.

"Swag" i said while wearing a whole adidas clothing set in university. "You are all pseud shitters. Anti Modernity is the thing" i said then a female called me "unimaginative and outdated" i kicked her ass in a wrestling match.

"My moods liftin with these joints" i said to my pals chilling in the box of the smockers.

"i kill gooks" i said while killing iraqi IS militatnas with ease. "You are bitches" i exclamated and shot them with my tasty machine gun. I was even listening to some european pop music in the background, it was so good damn casual.

"I'm a god damn seer" she said to me while reading in my hands.

I choked my wife when she said she was betraying with me with a nigger. "I will fuck your shit up" i said and beat her across the room while electronic music was providing my personal OST. "You god damn whore" i said calmly and broke her les. "I'm sorry" she wispered but i was like the fucking termnator. I shot her face with a shotgun.

The police showed up and put stop sings in my rooms. A woman who was a police woman in uniform and all that fuzz screamed: STOP IIIIT." i said "Don't be bitch you human cancer." and showed her my midddle finger.

I was arrested but it was ok. In prison i would write my novel and live in relative peace from the neccesities of competition in capitalistic society. Prison was my refuge and they had done me a favour.

I cut a guys throat in prison cause he looked at me like a faggot.

I raped somg eguys ass because his dick was white and small.

I read Shakespear because i insinsted on the value of culture. Culture > Civilization i emphasized in my prison lecture. France is for losers some guy who was lowbrain but sympathiszed with me shouted in the audience.

I ate noodles with rice and tomato sauce and said: this is dogeshite you ocookers. You scoundrels. You trippers. I will FUCK YOU UP. I will write poems.

Roses are blue
You rfood is shit

I threw a police man in my cell and put on his skin and escaped and moved in with his family and at morning i read the new york times and ifnformed mysel about corruption deception and lies which was all the newspapers were about th
>>
File: 1497757377398.jpg (38KB, 365x365px) Image search: [Google]
1497757377398.jpg
38KB, 365x365px
>>9696875
>>
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>>
>>9696702
Werther was failed normie he wasn't even close to robot he desired woman true robot wants solitude
he was everything that we despise
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Sturm and Drang was a mistake it's nothing but trash
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.