[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fiction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: smug anon face.png (84KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
smug anon face.png
84KB, 500x500px
>reading fiction

Can someone explain this to me?
Why do you read fiction?
>I don't read fiction I read classics
Oh so reading about someone else's daydreams from 200 years ago somehow makes it okay?

What a fucking laugh.

There's no justification for it.
You're just wasting your time pretending that you're someone or somewhere else.

If you did it without a book in your hand people would think you're psychotic but because you have some waste of paper in those sausages you call fingers somehow that makes it OKAY.
>>
>>9684562
I don't need fiction... I'm making MY LIFE into the greatest story ever told...
>>
>>9684566
Greatest story never told
>>
>>9684562
>fiction can never have ulterior meaning and serve to profess a specific topic through more stylised and artistic means
>>
File: jackson.jpg (67KB, 511x510px) Image search: [Google]
jackson.jpg
67KB, 511x510px
>>9684562
Then why watch films ?
You're wasting time pretending you're somewhere else or someone else. Or why draw ? They'll never be more anything than pictures, caricatures of the idea you have in your head. Why eat, when you can get by just drinking and taking minerals and supplements ? Why play a game when you know it's just a distraction ?

You, OP, are an ignorant faggot with no concept of what art and creativity are. You cannot conceive of reading fiction because imagination is something so far removed from your way of thinking that you do not understand it. I would tell you to fuck off and just read newspaper, but they're mostly fiction as well.
>>
>>9684562
>making a thread on 4chan

Can someone explain this to me?
Why do you make this thread on 4chan?
>I do it because I believe I have an eye-opener for a lot of you.
Oh so you think that because there is any chance that one of the 200 or so people that browse /lit/ to come in here to read your argument will suddenly shift their interest for something subjectively "better" makes it okay?

What a fucking laugh.

There's no justification for it.
You're just wasting your time arguing with someone residing somewhere else.

If you did it offline people would think you're a belligerent ignoramus but because you have a waste of silicon and plastic infront of those sausages you call fingers somehow that makes it OKAY.
>>
Classics are 2000 years ago not 200, sweetie.
>>
>>9684562

>reeEEE triggeredddd!!!!!
>spazzes out
>twiches and flies around room like tazmanian devil
>smacks into wall and falls over dead

hehe good roleplay OP what one you wanna do next?
>>
I read classics because I hope I'll attract pussies and because I want to think that I'm productive.

If I read non-fiction I won't attract pussies. If I read YA I won't think that I'm productive.

So classics is basically a balance, although it's just a high value fiction.
>>
>>9685022
Wait so are you doing all this to get laid?
>>
File: 8.gif (15KB, 150x361px) Image search: [Google]
8.gif
15KB, 150x361px
>>9684562
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.