[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's the /lit/ equivalent of this album?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Front.jpg (73KB, 900x892px) Image search: [Google]
Front.jpg
73KB, 900x892px
what's the /lit/ equivalent of this album?
>>
>>9684218
Finnegan's Wake
>>
>>9684271
why anon?
>>
>>9684276
new language based on feeling and sound.
>>
>>9684306
makes sense.
>>
>>9684306
>>9684342
But what book capture the overall feeling of this album?
>>
>>9684358
what overall feeling do you feel like it has?
>>
Embarrassingly over dramatic minimalism? That Rupir Kar ho would work.
>>
>>9684390
Something warm and peaceful, sometimes a little sad, but overall blissful.

>>9684396
Sure.
>>
>>9684490
Invisible Cities - Calvino
>>
>>9684509
I was literally gonna say this before I saw you post. But I refrained since I don't want to become some Italo Calvino shill on here or something like that.
Anyway, I agree.
>>
>>9684509
thank you anon.
>>
>>9684490
>Sure.
faggot cuck
>>
>>9684218
overly sensitive and trying to hard to present themselves as a "big band"? i want to say infinite jest but jest had some impact for me. maybe 2666, thats an overhyped book
>>
>>9684538
but have you read it
>>
>>9684218
The Fault In Our Stars
>>
>>9684533
if you care about what people think of your posts on 4chan then you've got a problem.

some asshole is always there to remind you of how much a faggot you are and how none of your opinions are valid or real because you're a cuck or shill.
>>
>>9684549
Yea I know, it's just that I never recommend any books other than scifi and Invisible Cities, so it feels kinda silly. You're right though.
>>
>>9684543
yes
>>
Interesting note:

The lyrics of these songs are NOT in a foreign language, but literally GIBBERISH. The guy who sings them makes up the words as he goes along. Which makes me wonder if he improves them each performance, or sticks to the original set of blather...
>>
>>9685326
I don't think you understand. He made the words up based on their sound and the feeling of the music. They are composed into the song like any other instrument.

You might as well be asking if the drummer or guitarist makes up his part every time because there aren't lyrics to their part.
>>
>>9684218
Looking for Alaska
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.