[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Abe a coward for forging his signature to avoid fighting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: Kobo Abe.jpg (47KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
Kobo Abe.jpg
47KB, 850x400px
Was Abe a coward for forging his signature to avoid fighting on the front lines? Japanese literature general, what are you reading lately?
>>
File: IMG_1019.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1019.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSaMY7TRgFI
腐ったの女でもかまいませんよ

There is something inherently human about the will to live. I think that this perspective is an interesting, and more logical outlook than the romantics of Mishima. They sort of complement each other in painting Japaneseness, and join together on the principal topic which is to reject what it has become.
>>
File: sun ra.jpg (179KB, 1890x1064px) Image search: [Google]
sun ra.jpg
179KB, 1890x1064px
>>9683130

>A coward for not succumbing to the herd mentality of nationalism

Conscientious objectors will always exist as long as individuals value the inherent human will to be alive.
>>
>>9683130
That depends on his motives
>>
kokoro right now. Slow as hell because I'm reading the non-translated and can't fully into moon. Hoping that I have a better pace by the time I start I am cat.
>>
Fighting in wars wasn't in his social contract.
>>
>>9683130

>Was Abe a coward for forging his signature to avoid fighting on the front lines?

No. Would you currently want to go and die for oil barons and the Rothschild set in some fucking god awful sandbox full of pissed off Muslims?

War on behalf of your "nation" is a meme designed to do nothing more than bolster the bank ledgers of your psychopathic overlords.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.