[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become as erudite as Kantbot?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 5BYfZ2oL.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
5BYfZ2oL.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
>>
Kantbot is just a second-rate Goonan.
>>
>>9682940
At least confine your pathetic masturbatory shilling to your own threads goonpill.
>>
Who the fuck is kantbot.
>>
>>9682866
Read a lot of secondary literature. Not that hard desu
>>
>be narcissistic pseud guy
>make use of a fad that's happening (in this case the alt right)
>drop some terms you dont understand that well yourself
>say some German stuff (Americans will think it's hard because they don't know any language outside of English)
>omg im so erudite now
>reap the benefits of narcissistic supplement
>realize it's all just a show and your life is inevitably empty inside
>repeat

good luck anon, you can do it
>>
>>9683295
>drop some terms you dont understand that well yourself

>Making these criticisms without explaining why you believe this.
>>
>>9683326
stop shilling yourself kantbot
come back when you wrote something with substance
>>
>>9682866
His fiction sucks.
>>
>>9682866
Don't believe what gullible Kantbot shills say, he's shit. Link below is the only thread about him that needed to happen.
https://warosu.org/lit/thread/S9556270

>>9683295
>>9683326
I've talked to him and he didn't understand Fichte beyond what can be skimmed from encyclopedia articles. Kantbot kant into philosophy.
>>
>>9683295
He doesn't even seem to care about the alt right other than the Trump is making German idealism real thing. He's lighter than the alt light.
>>
Who's worse, Kantbot or Logo?
>>
File: AB1937-Selected-Tweets.jpg (810KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
AB1937-Selected-Tweets.jpg
810KB, 1500x1125px
>>9683401
>Ezra Pound is a highly important canonical poet.

Kantbot by far.
>>
>>9683401
Kantbot's occasionally funny.
>>
>>9683295
https://twitter.com/KANTBOT10K/status/879143808650403840
>>
>>9683406
I have literally never seen a funny post by him, and I laugh at just about everything.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-26_13-52-19.png (135KB, 692x737px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-26_13-52-19.png
135KB, 692x737px
>>
>>9683401
i liked Logo_Daedalus until i realized that he's not really a new englander and is in fact from the mid-atlantic region as evidenced by his accent
>>
I only read stud, mena and pigdog tweets
>>
Paul Town > everyone mentioned in this thread
>>
>>9683751
t. Paul Town
>>
>>9683751
>>9683762
Paul Town and everyone closely associated with him are the worse possible examples of "lol, it was just a joke dude. I didn't really mean it."
>>
>>9683806
much better than the alternative of taking white nationalism seriously

although, I don't like Beardson very much
>>
Friendly reminder that stud is simultaneously both the highest and lowest IQ poster on the internet
>>
why the fuck do we keep getting frogtwitter threads on lit? fuck off to pol or something it has literally nothing to do with the boards topic

unless the board's topic is pseudism, which I mean it probably is
>>
>>9683401
They're both pricks, logo is more interesting
>>
>>9683672
There's a lot of overlap you idiot. Blame the influence of Babylon and its tasty hotdogs.
>>
>>9684113
lol no logo's trash people accent is 100% south jersey/pennsylvania/delaware region... MAYBE maryland or ohio. definitely not new york or north jersey and certainly not similar to the accents from states further north than that. probably snacks on crab chips & birch beer weekly
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.