[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Part Three

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: jpg..jpg (172KB, 1273x546px) Image search: [Google]
jpg..jpg
172KB, 1273x546px
Pass ing its acr behind it. Falls and slides wet shining paint on wood. In mid light on couch television. Now glistening rays blocked by sapling purchased in whole. Leaning post holds well. Center, for now. Balanced on this pivot, spokewheel of racing minds, from time experienced through developments not provided a caretaker of their own. Still isolation. Wrestling humans shouting in the sub-rural lot. Soft light on vertical frames on a door of my friend. Newly purchased. Glad to have you here it has been awhile, friend. Where have you been how are you why so long are you not responding anymore we. Finish it not? It was for you, it was special, and you dilly dally in front of us all while you tremble and gulp, trying not to choke, pondering if any of us know how to dislodge food from a choking man's throat, or if we would even bother, or if I would do the same for them. Not responding. What? Not responding to anything what is ok now are you able no yesterday it was when he got here. He acted like nothing was different, didn't even apologize or ask how I was. I didn't ask how he was or what was new.
>>
File: jpg. 7.jpg (68KB, 543x482px) Image search: [Google]
jpg. 7.jpg
68KB, 543x482px
Dark yard fire circle of friends I know not well offered a cigar by him, this is familiar, we had Jamison whiskey and cigars years ago on his deck in the soft darkness of summer. The first connection occurred not counting passing chance in the morning before he went to work. It was abandoned along with other things and left to drift along with me. Now an artificial state is here, and is what I will be working with for the rest of me life. Smearing time slides and leaves wet paint on my widow while I am in place without care.
>>
aaaaaahhh
>>
File: jpg. 2.jpg (74KB, 615x427px) Image search: [Google]
jpg. 2.jpg
74KB, 615x427px
The orange flood lights illuminate the reed like grass sprouted on the sides of the path as I sway in drunken thoughtlessness, he walks calmly in his red shirt, bobbing out of my view. Brandy and sport drink in a glass as the fan blows in. I told him to remember this and he did.
>>
this is the best thing I have ever read.
>>
File: jpg. 5.jpg (44KB, 555x265px) Image search: [Google]
jpg. 5.jpg
44KB, 555x265px
Snow is falling. Away from the building. Green light glows through the windshield. Snow and movement, the sound at the time has no connection other than what connects this to the time it came up. A fight broke out ,and a few deals were made, to. That they were wasted over a stretched net of decay that breaks apart under the weight. Now the eyes are under thought and not the way before.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.