[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OPSEC/Intelligence books

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

What are some of the edgy OPSEC/Intelligence books, manual, documentations etc. that you know of?

NSA, CIA, US Army tier stuff for bonus points.

such as
>FM 34-52/FM 2-22.3
>How to Look for Trouble: A Stratfor Guide to Protective Intelligence (Stratfor)
>Allen Dulles' 73 Rules of Spycraft
>Understanding the Form, Function, and Logic of Clandestine Cellular Networks: The First Step in Effective Counternetwork Operations (http://www.dtic.mil/docs/citations/ADA505161)
>>
>>9679838
Idk but either play more New Vegas, use an actual lit related image, or ask /x/.
>>
>>9679968
seems pretty on topic to me. does it make you feel like a big man intellectual to knock anything videogame related?
>>
>>9680008
New Vegas is my favorite video game of all time next to Dark Souls. I'm just saying, you listed the names of a bunch of books you could've posted the covers of but went with a Fallout poster.
>>
>>9679838
This is a topic that interests me and I've been looking for books. I have one book I found at a flee market, but it's about "combat intelligence". I'm guessing that's not what you're looking for. I haven't read the book, only one chapter or so. Anyway, in case you're interested the book is Combat Intelligence In Modern Warfare by Irving Heymont, published by The Stackpole Company. In the first few pages is a distinction between the different types of intelligence, of which combat intelligence is one. In case you don't know what combat intelligence is here's thefreedictionary.com's definition:
>That knowledge of the enemy, weather, and geographical features required by a commander in the planning and conduct of combat operations.

Here's a post about Stasi:
https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=sv&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bahnhof.se%2Fpress%2Fpress-releases%2F2015%2F09%2F11%2Fjon-karlung-de-flesta-forstar-inte-riskerna&edit-text=&act=url

He's talking about the Stasi museum in Berlin. I've also heard that there is a KGB museum in Vilnius, Lithuania.
>>
The CIA has a recommended reading list
>>
>>9679838
Theres a good book about the history of MI5.

Of course fiction wise cant go wrong with Le Carre. And Im reading Cryptonomicon right now that deals with cyberwarfare
>>
>>9679838
>>>/t/764017
I only know than this torrent includes all kind of books and one folder has everything about investigation and inside that there is another folder called intelligence which is what you ask. In fact there is another folder not inside investigation which name is radical, there you can find more.

If you don't want to download then just look at the names.
>>
>>9679838
it should be called "How Incompetent Can the Govt Get
>>
>>9681709

The endgame in that book was interesting (crypto-currency/bank).
>>
File: dunno_lol.png (68KB, 365x223px) Image search: [Google]
dunno_lol.png
68KB, 365x223px
Gimme more. I wanna be a spy.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.