[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't I find this at my local bookstore?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Don Quixote.png (213KB, 500x775px) Image search: [Google]
Don Quixote.png
213KB, 500x775px
Why can't I find this at my local bookstore?
>>
just order it.
you can even order it at the bookstore, if you're real autistic
>>
>>9679026
You can, the author's name is usually misspelled though.
>>
>>9679026
You have to use his pen name aka Avellaneda.
>>
>>9679146
it always did this back in the days when i had no internet
>>
>>9679580
same
>>
>>9679026

This only keep this in the restricted area for non plebs only.
>>
>>9679026
I have a copy, do you want to buy it?
>>
It's hard to find because of the ignorant misuse of copyright law. Fuck this gay earth.
>>
Because all the Beach Boys fans keep buying them until they sell out
>>
The big chain bookstores here in Canada have some real issues with primary sources. I can find three or four books in their history section giving their take on the writings of Herodotus or Plato, but not a single translation of their actual writings.
>>
>>9679026
Because this one is the one you want.
>>
>>9680158
Luckily I forgot to include the picture because I did not get the meme until after.
>>
I spotted one of these last summer in the personal library of my old friend Juan Oliveira Domingo, who had for years been a bookseller on the Rue des Rosiers in Paris among the kabbalah practicing Jews and had come into ownership of it, along with most of his innumerable collection by way of the trade-in.

From his edition it appeared obvious the volume was a forgery, and while he had little more to say of it than "bloody Jews" the notion of such a perfect simulation of an edition without an original, for surely there is no rightful author of this volume besides Cervantes. What enamoured me most was a lack of English translator, none listed inside and none of the major English publications which matched its word use or sentence structure.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.