[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

James Joyce Fingerpuppet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0159.jpg (169KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0159.jpg
169KB, 750x750px
Who doesn't want to stick their finger up Joyce's asshole?
>>
And then stick that up my asshole?
>>
>Fingerpuppet
Who are you kidding, that's going to be a cock-puppet.
>>
>>9677646
And then stick you up my asshole? I'm OP by the way.
>>
File: image.gif (20KB, 609x594px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
20KB, 609x594px
>>9677710
Yeah but can you imagine if you actually did this?

I mean, your with your girl and things are getting frisky. Suddenly she grabs your dick and smiles at you. Sensing the signals she is giving you whip off your pants and put Jame Joyce on it. She looks a bit confused at first, but your into this stuff, I mean it's the only thing that can get you hard. Anyway jam your tuckoo cock into her and out of nowhere she develops an Irish accent and a fart fetish. She restrains your, sits on your face, and lets out just a monster fart that causes you to pass out. You wake up in an empty hotel room somewhere in Italy, completely fucking naked, mind you, with nothing but a piece of paper and a pen on your bare chest. The paper is entirely blank with the exception of a few words on the top. They read "Please write"
>>
Write dialogue for Joyce fingerpuppet, Beckett, and Joyce's daughter whose name escapes me at the moment, who had a crush on Beckett to his discomfort.

And maybe Hemingway as a very special guest fingerpuppet.
>>
>>9677626
>>9677646
>>9677710
>>9677806
>>9677840
Beautiful work, anons
>>9677812
Especially you. Especially you.
>>
>>9677847
Thanks for the sincere praise. I would like to do much better in future.
>>9677812
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPT oops got a slither of poop on your chest. Might aswell give you a cleveland steamer now honey.
>>
>>9677626
>Who doesn't want to stick their finger up Joyce's asshole?

Not his wife, thats for sure
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.