[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long did the earth exist prior to Noah's Ark?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1497570576158.jpg (486KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497570576158.jpg
486KB, 900x600px
How long did the earth exist prior to Noah's Ark?
>>
Long enough for all the people in the world except one family to become corrupt.
>>
>>9675914
The dimensions are wildly off on all of those fucking animals, not to mention the ark. Why does that faggot artist think children aren't entitled to accurate depictions?
>>
>>9676287
So a day?
>>
>>9676755
G-d can shrink and grow animals at will you autistic fedora nerd.
>>
>>9675914
You're an idiot if you think the tale of Noah's arc is meant to be interpretted literally - it's just a metaphor.
>>
File: fedora91.jpg (67KB, 777x582px) Image search: [Google]
fedora91.jpg
67KB, 777x582px
>>9676782
>Le bible is metaphorical meme

*le tip*
>>
File: 1024px-ChalicotheriumDB1.jpg (95KB, 1024x886px) Image search: [Google]
1024px-ChalicotheriumDB1.jpg
95KB, 1024x886px
I hate Noah for forgetting Chalicotheres, I guess that was part of God's plan though
>>
>>9676811
>fedora91

Do you seriusly have 90+ pictures of fedorafags? Epic hat joke xD
>>
>>9676917
You need them to BTFO FAGtheists on 4chan.
>>
>>9676921
Oh, i see. Heil Hitler.
>>
>>9676820
You can only fit so many animals in 300 ubits bro.
>>
In the bible? Google it

In reality, if it were real? It was like 12,000 years ago. Do the math

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zFgkLIRxo0
>>
So whos the best flood survivor? Noah or uta napishti?
>>
Well, seeing as the flood that prompted the fable of Noah's Ark probably occurred at the end of the last glacial maximum, which was, at the latest, 12,500BCE, and the earth is approximately 4.543 billions years old, then the answer is approximately 4,542,987,500 years between the beginning of earth's existence and Noah's Ark.
>>
>>9676965
Noah and Atrahasis are the same person.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.