[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a date /lit/. Recommend me some cute books about love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

I have a date /lit/. Recommend me some cute books about love without all of the annoying fatalism. Is Jakob von Gunten a good idea? It isn't about love but seems to hit that nostalgic idealism that I crave right now.
>>
Waaay to early to be thinking about love. I feel for you OP, I was as naive as you once. If you must read something, go with something that will encourage your own manliness and self-reliance. That could actually help make you more attractive to a girl, whereas filling your head with ideas of romance and ideal love will just make you more beta. Hemingway perhaps, or Cormac McCarthy come to mind.
>>
>>9670337
dude she asked me out. I'm thinking more along the lines of Rilke or Shakespeare's sonnets.
>>
>>9670280

>that nostalgic idealism that I crave

I hope you're keeping this idealism exclusively in the realm of fiction and not projecting it onto potential partners irl, because that won't end very well for you.
>>
>>9670348
I'm clinically depressed and have had an oneitis for months. I'm not a fool. But I want to remind myself of the good parts of life and love.
>>
>>9670351
>oneitis
>>>/a/
>>>/jp/
>>
>>9670351
>clinically depressed
>oneitis
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>9670356
>>9670358
You can be depressed and unhappy without being a virgin NEET. I just want to talk about books so get the fuck away with your cynical "my fellow channers" bullshit.
>>
>>9670351

You need to balance having emotional intelligence with a hardened exterior. These sloots don't care about your feelings, lad. They care more about testing you than they ever do talking to you. Whether they want to admit it to themselves or not. You better keep that guard up from now on. Don't give any girl the time of day until you're sure that you've found a really good thing. And even then you should proceed slowly.

>>9670356
>>9670358

Implying either of you kneejerk angst lords are sperg-free yourselves.
>>
>>9670377
thanks man, gonna listen to this now instead of reading Jakob von Gunten.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUfzMDryA94
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.