[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post the edgiest book you've read.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: tropic of capricorn.jpg (76KB, 300x368px) Image search: [Google]
tropic of capricorn.jpg
76KB, 300x368px
Post the edgiest book you've read.
>>
blood meme
it wasnt good btw
>>
>>9667664
fuckin sherry becker man.
>>
>>9667791
>meme
>wasn't good

such deft criticism.
>>
Don't know if it meets your definition of edgy, but
Alexander's Choice
>>
>>9667817
great post brother
>>
La vouyage de boit un nuit
>>
>>9667791
Regret over the fact that someone wrote a book about getting cucked by another women before you were ever born and had the chance to will not earn you cool points on 4chin.
>>
>>9667896
getting cucked is the plot of 99% of classics
>>
The 48 Laws of Power.
>>
>>9667817
Instead of saying his comment wasnt good, why dont you explain why it wasn't good and add some questions to continie the conversation?
>>
>>9667664
Naked lunch. Absolute dog shit lmao
>>
Something by Dennis Cooper about gay serial killers
>>
>>9667971
How is that edgy
>>
you all are a bunch of pussy liberals, what a shit thread, I'm not even going to tell you mine
>>
>>9668533
I also read that one and had incorrect expectations going in. Felt liked I'd been hit over the head with a giant, floppy cock, presumably attached to some sodomite. I've been continually baffled by it ever since, mostly because I see so much praise for it. I guess I just didn't get it.
Otherwise, I've read Story Of The Eye, which I actually enjoyed, mostly because it turned me on. I think that's about it for me.
>>
Drop Edge of Yonder
Confessions of an Oxygen Thief
>>9668533
Naked Lunch and most Burroughs has literary merit. Read more, then re-read.
>>
The 120 Days of Sodom is easily the edgiest book ever composed.
>>
>>9668740
Tell us, pussy. Are you a fucking chicken? Fucking faggot. Get the fuck out of here!
>>
>>9668694
It's the edgiest book I read it's not very edgy but it's edgier than anything else I've read. I mean, it does encourage people to use other people as pawns and to backstab friends if it would be advantageous to your long-term plans. That's kinda edgy I think.
>>
File: Steps.jpg (34KB, 336x500px) Image search: [Google]
Steps.jpg
34KB, 336x500px
>>
>>9667664
Anything by Palahniuk
He uses edge to compensate for his lack of talent
Like my ex wife drowning the food in cumin in the mistaken belief that it will salvage her cooking
>>
>>9669193
>>9669193
Honestly the only four spices you need to season the perfect rotisserie chicken are cumin, pepper, salt, and garlic.
>>
>>9669198
Maybe if i'd been married to someone like you instead of her things would've worked out
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.