[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I do with these notebooks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: my new notebooks.jpg (22KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
my new notebooks.jpg
22KB, 236x314px
I've been given about 100 blank notebooks, and I really want to do something interesting with them. Any suggestions?
>>
Why did someone give you that many notebooks?
>>
start a diary
you can burn through one of those in 3 mos
>>
>>9663910
>one to practice italics
>one to practice cursive
>one to journal your day
>one to write down random thoughts
>one to write your next book in
>one for short stories
>rewrite your favorite book by hand in one of them
>give the rest away or keep them in storage until you need them
>>
>>9663916
My friend is moving from house to an apartment so has to get rid of lots of stuff so I got these notebooks and some novels.
>>
>>9663926
I was thinking more like some big mega project that puts them all to use. Something I can obsess over and work on every day.
>>
Donate them to a school.

What else could they be good for? Spread the wealth.
>>
>>9663934
You'd give up quickly, let's be honest

>>9663959
Commie
>>
>>9663910

Send them to me
>>
>>9663934
Oh. Okay. Then try and see if you can self induce Hypergraphia.
>>
>>9663910
Can I have one? :)
>>
>>9664143
One of them smells like cat piss. You can have that one.
>>
If I give you my address will you send me one? I'm too poor to buy one but I need one for my novel ideas. You can have a cut of my profits when I am published
>>
>>9664205
>on a digital device
>connected to the internet
>speaks english
>too poor for a spiral notebook
>>
>>9664205
I want 30% of profits and I'll need to be recompinsated for the notebook plus interest.
>>
>>9663930
Why the fuck does your friend have a 100 blank notebooks? Did he run a stationary store? Did he hoard notebooks?
>>
>>9664246
He found the first page of a new notebook erotic, but didn't find a use for them after he ripped out the first page, so now I'm stuck with them.
>>
>>9663926
I never thougt about writing my favorite book by hand. is this a common thing? is there any "famous" writer known for doing this?

>tfw strongly considering writing ulysses
>>
>>9664307
Stephen King wrote "Dreamcatcher" by hand. It's like 200,000 words or more. That's the only modern novelist I know that has done it.
>>
Write your masterpiece in all of them by writing one word in the first book and then the next into the second book ad infinitum so that scholars will try to work out what it means andthus making you unforgetable.
>>
>>9663910
In all honesty, I would just keep them. It's always good to have spare paper around and, if you're a writer or you take down notes, you've got a good resource of paper now. I'd probably label each notebook to identify which notes are in which, but that's all I'd do. I know it's not very interesting like burning them or making a fort or whatever, but shit I'd be pretty happy if I got all those notebooks.
>>
>>9664307
Many writers practice by writing out their favourite books word for word. F Scott Fitzgerald did it, for example.
>>
>>9663910
Burn them somewhere in public
>>
>>9664205
Go fuck yourself, my main man. You can pick up pads of paper in Britbongtopia for about 80 pence. You're like the cheeky cunts in school who never had a pen, always borrowed yours and never returned it because they said they were too poor to get a pen. 10 pence, motherfucker. Pens ain't pricey.
>>
>>9663910
Masturbate for them.
>>
>>9664246
most stores are stationary
>>
>these notebooks
that's a stock image off flickr
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.