[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this man?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0012.jpg (36KB, 658x269px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0012.jpg
36KB, 658x269px
Thoughts on this man?
>>
Is this supposed to be a new thread?
>>
>>9663701

I like him. He's the final bastion of defending literature. Though it could be too much too late.
>>
he's a eulogy for literature in human form
>>
hell be fine
>>
>>9663701
what a faggot.

Obviously Cicero invented humanity.
>>
>>9664362
Pls explain
>>
>>9663701
Like a lovable old uncle
>>
>>9664309
There are parallels between the current time and the decline of the Roman Empire.
>>
>>9665287
Go on....
>>
Cicero was a dumb faggot
>>
File: Harold-Bloom.jpg (122KB, 492x843px) Image search: [Google]
Harold-Bloom.jpg
122KB, 492x843px
>>9663701
He will die soon and I won't see a point in living.
He has such a love of literature it's amazing. We're really lucky be alive while he is.
>>
>>9663701
I wanna tie him up and cum all over his saggy, old, wrinkly breasts as I read that footnote from IJ called his lectures turgid and pointless and force him to watch me burn a pile of Philip Roth novels
>>
>>9665467
:(
>>
he's what happens when you play the role of the contrarian for most of your life. it's sad really
>>
>>9665695
This. Everyone who pretends not to like Harry Potter is just a sad, contrary old white man.
>>
File: 1451334291664.jpg (177KB, 454x807px) Image search: [Google]
1451334291664.jpg
177KB, 454x807px
>>9665418
read glubb pasha's little pamphlet
listen to nixon on archie bunker
camille paglia on transsexual trendiness

the "end times" doesn't really mean the end of the world, it just means the end of your civilization. and we're in end times.
>>
>>9665708
even as YA fantasy harry potter became trash after the third book
>>
>>9665888
Wow, dude, you see the matrix.
>>
>>9665930
no, you moron, i only see code

YOU see the matrix, bluepilled dummy
>>
>>9665708
Why white? Because old non white men don't know how to read?
>>
>>9665941
no, because Old People of Color are more likely to pursue legitimate literature like JK Rowling and Achebe
>>
>>9663701
He didn't exactly say that about Willy Shakes. What he meant was more of a discovery than an invention. He later regreted naming the book the "invention" because of the many misinterpretations.
He's old school academia, obsolete but immortal because it's the best
>>
>>9663701

He's okay. That's a retarded quote though.
>>
>>9665287
No there aren't
"Decline of the Roman Empire" is the worst meme
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.