[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

damn... will christfags ever recover?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: nitse[1].jpg (59KB, 260x346px) Image search: [Google]
nitse[1].jpg
59KB, 260x346px
damn... will christfags ever recover?
>>
>>9661689
There is photographic evidence of God, what are you talking about?
>>
>>9661700
You're seriously mentally damaged, Bruce Melvin. Have you considered removing yourself from the internet for a few days? I think it might be a help for you.
>>
Nietzsche is a logical reaction to Protestantism, and is thus further confirmation that Martin Luther is the worst man in history. Well, maybe second worst behind Judas.
>>
Ecclesiastes.
>>
>still be christian after the publication of The Antichrist

There are persons that try to force their memes too hard
>>
File: 1497963207355.gif (18KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1497963207355.gif
18KB, 125x125px
>>9661707
>he just came from /r/atheism and thinks he's funny
>>
>>9661776
Bruce Melvin is sick, he needs help.
>>
>>9661710
Birth of tragedy speaks about this right? I really want to read nietzsche, but i have to slog through so much before i can get to him.
>>
>>9661700
Go away emily jean
>>
>>9661874
Do you even like reading?
>>
File: tumblr_of952cv28k1r94jnqo3_500.gif (2MB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_of952cv28k1r94jnqo3_500.gif
2MB, 500x250px
>>9662571
I most certainly do
>>
>>9662571
yes, but i want to read nietzsche now. Not after the greeks, and the romans, and the holy bible.
>>
>>9661689
I said the same after reading Dawkins.
>>
>>9661689
If you really read him carefully you will understand he is coming from a platonic and Kantian perspective and is strongly influenced by Schopenhauer too. He is not "debunking" god, but he is critical of epistemology and from his theory of perspectivism comes to the conclusion, if modernity makes us atheists it means the end of god. But he since he isn't making truth claims in the "original" sense, you can't come from that to the conclusion that there is no god at all, his dead is only a metaphor like everything else humans do operate with and "know".
>>
I remember reading in some analysis of Nietzsche's influence about a priest who described how he watched his entire faith disappear over a single night from the book and than spent the next 12 hours wondering what he'd do since he could no longer be a Christian.
>>
>>9663285
>Kantian perspective
>nietzsche
>>
>>9661689
One of my favorite books by Nietzsche. I think that coming from a family with roots in the Dutch Reformed Church, and having a mildly religious upbringing with Sunday church visits up until I was about 6 years old, while having a father who is an artist, contributes to why I think that. The borderline religious passion that Nietzsche displays in his poetry and philosophy is something that resonates with me. The Antichrist feels like justice. It feels like proper recognition for the man that was Jesus and giving credit where due, while weeding out the corruption that has surrounded his name for centuries. Nietzsche's philosophy is so at odds with Jesus yet in a way feels like it stems from the same tree of knowledge. They are easily the two most powerful men in the history of mankind.
>>
>>9663297
Sounds interesting.

Which analysis?
>>
>>9663285
WTF are you on about? The Anti-Christ is a polemic against Paul, purveyor of Jew slave morality and inventor of Christianity. If you're familiar with Paul and his role in early church, along with N.'s conception of slave morality from the Genealogy, you're good to get a full reading of this short and fairly easy book.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.