[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About to start reading this. Time to turn my life around.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170620_222039.jpg (2MB, 3006x4580px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170620_222039.jpg
2MB, 3006x4580px
About to start reading this. Time to turn my life around.
>>
>>9661423
It's not that useful anon
>>
>>9661423
Waste of time. The only reason it has sold anything is the title, might as well be blank.
>>
You want to turn your life around?

Start with the Greeks.
>>
>>9661423

Stop making this shit thread.
>>
>>9661423
Threadly reminder: Dale Carnegie cannot fix autism.
>>
>>9661423
Time to turn your life around 360 degrees
>>
https://thinkingclearly.co/2017/04/11/the-wheat-from-the-chaff-philosophy-vs-self-help/

Get a summary with the practical exercises instead and focus on turning it into a habit instead.
>>
>>9661432
It's a meme, but at the same time it's not. The Greeks are always there to fix your shit. Certainly 100x better than any of this self help bs.
>>
Be a dog.

There ya go.
>>
Just look up the seven habits online and read them there. All he does the whole book is repeat himself over and over again.
>>
>>9661847
It's not a self help book. It's a guide on how to convince people to think your way and do shit without being a dick. Reflecting on my own experiences of unwittingly using these techniques before reading the book, the techniques actually work. Most of it is just common sense, however. It is a commodity that is in short supply.
>>
>>9661423
Attitude is in the right place, but placing this much faith in one book just shows how fucking rare reading is nowadays.
>>
File: nuts.jpg (30KB, 571x516px) Image search: [Google]
nuts.jpg
30KB, 571x516px
About to go to the farm. Time to turn my life around.
>>
Ok.
>>
>>9661843
>There is something cringy
stopped reading right there.
>>
Learn to become genuinely interested in other people. There I just saved you a few hours of reading.
>>
>>9662305
Imagine that sack emptying all of her face and tits
>>
>>9661909
Same thing with Napoleon Hill
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.