[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

audiobooks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

who else here reads books while listening to the audiobook?

dont lie
>>
I listen to audiobooks while washing the dishes
I listen to the sound a blood pumping through my massive glowing brain while reading
>>
>>9660135
I'm currently going through Re:Joyce while reading Ulysses, but that's because I don't want to miss out on any of the dank references I'm missing.

Besides that, the sweet sounds of silence.
>>
>anyone else need someone to read the book for them to combat their ADHD
>>>>>>/v/ is that way friend!
>>
>>9660135
I do, that's the Patrician way to read. Audio + Visual baby.
>>
>>9660135
how could you ever do something like that
>>
>>9660151
re:joyce is so great. how far into it are you?
>>
>>9660178
Episode 39 (which is only page 16 of the book, lol). I'm fine with going at a slow pace because this is definitely a secondary project of mine. The amount of stuff I'd miss out on without it is immense, and I love the little biographical snippets of Joyce.
>>
>>9660177
it's like listening with subtitles
>>
>>9660195
i've read through it once, and i plan to listen to the podcast before i read ulysses again. i mights wait more time before i go through it with a strict guide. seems like an eternal book. i still want to actually go through FW one of these days as well.
>>
>>9660209
Kek.
>>
Only once and it was My Twisted World
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.