[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some literary inspiration, perverted ones. Can you guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1482518185494.jpg (12KB, 195x154px) Image search: [Google]
1482518185494.jpg
12KB, 195x154px
I need some literary inspiration, perverted ones. Can you guys post good examples of perverted scenes in books?. Also can you recommend me the most brutal, perverted sex rape fanfiction that you know? I'm new to reading and writing stuff like this, so I don't really know where to look for the good stuff right now.
>>
Go directly to kill yourself
>>
Start with the Nabokov, 'specially Lolita and Ada. Also Sade's 120 Days of Sodom and Incest, though he kind of sucks next to Vlad
>>
>>9659100
what you need is hentai desu
>>
>>9659112
I need it in literary form though. Like how to erotically describe in detail the acts of unzipping and pounding. in a more creative way.

>>9659106
Lolita sounds lewd as fuck
>>
>>9659117
its not as great as you would want it to be. >>9659112
you just need to try visual novels or something desu. I'd recommend reading some of Sade if you're still in denial about wanting to just read hentai tho.
>>
Lolita is about something perverted but it's not really told in any detail.

OP wants de Sade, Sotos and Delaney.
>>
>>9659100
Try De Sade, Masoch and, if you want some surrealism and symbolism instead of perversion, Bataille.

>fanfiction
Wew lad
Try Tarnished Silver though, not only does it have some Sotos-tier depravity in there but it's legitimately excellently written.

>>9659232
Sotos doesn't really fly that away, per example, the first story in Tool is a long dialogue between a sadistic pedophile and his victim, it doesn't describe anything erotic or sadistic.
>>
>>9659100
sade is your man, try justine or the misfortunes of virtue
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.