[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Novel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Normies.png (99KB, 755x682px) Image search: [Google]
Normies.png
99KB, 755x682px
>>
Nothing was unusual about the day it all began, I had been tending to memes as usual, I was but a simple meme farmer who had a family and farm in north west Kekistan. The weather over the last couple of days had been fairly dry and warm, luckily I had a lot of mountain dew to keep my illegal neckbeard harvesters going. I had recently been producing a lot of memes and imagine Lord Kek was very pleased with my offerings, in summary life was good…
…until I heard the hum. The hum so distant, yet becoming louder and louder by the second. At first I thought the neckbeard were hungry and that they all running to me to beg for a bowl of Doritos so I turned away to head to Dorito silo to prepare their meal, when I felt the urge to turn around. I squinted my eyes and over and I spotted the dust erupting from the God Emperor Trump’s wall seconds later I saw hordes of huge ginormous fat acceptance SJWs (referred as FASJW through the rest of this novel) breaking through the walls and roaring “LOVE TRUMPS HATE!”, out of disgust vomited there and then. After quickly recovering from this incident I spotted figures on top of the FASJWs as they got closer I noticed that they were fucking Normies!
Eventually all the wall that was visible to me was demolished and hordes of foot soldier Normies rushed through followed by the SLWs and then the fucking Cucks. It appeared to be a full-on invasion with Normies, Cucks and SJWs allied together. They eventually reached the beginning of my farm, in terror the neck beard ran away back into their basements. The Normies began trampling over my memes and heading straight for me. Any remaining untrampled memes were then infected a cancerous Tumblr memes of thing like Minions and cringey shit. I began to run to house where I informed my wife and son that Normie alliance was coming and that head to leave now. But it was too late, they had already reached my lawn. A mass amount of rage filled as I began to autistically screech “FUCKING NORMIES, GET OFF MY LAWN, REEEEEEEEEEEEE! Luckily my Wife slapped me out of it before I became too cringey and we then headed for the shitstorm cellar. However, on our way there we ambushed by Cucks who began educating us on our privilege.
>>
Before long the Normies had arrived and began physically raping me and my wife. I looked around while this was happening trying to locate my son however he was nowhere to be seen. I yelled at one of the Normies “WHERE IS MY SON!?” They replied with “oh we’ve took him to a safe school, were his gender will be reassigned”. This news combined with the current situation enraged me. I called upon Kek to ask that he provide me with the spirit of big man Tyrone. With this I then yelled “RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE!” with the spirit of big man Tyrone, the house shook, meme cartoons hung on the wall shook and fell to the ground the Normies, SJWs and Cucks looked in disbelief as I summoned the strength to free myself from the rape. I the SANICED around the room at 60 FPS shitposting dank memes on the Normie allies. The memes carefully sources from /POL/. All of the Normies in the house suddenly dissolved in a grey liquid. I quickly ran to my Wife. She was dead. She had been raped to death. Enraged began autistically screeching but then I realised the invasion was still ongoing and that I was not safe yet. I quickly jumped out the window and dove into the nearby Mountain Dew stream, before this looked back at the house at saw it was being slowly shredded into pixels by the Normie allies at 30 FPS. When I Ianded in the stream with my eyes closed, before feeling a sharp pain to my head and then blacking out.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.