[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was He Right All Along?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: baudelaire_wide.jpg (89KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
baudelaire_wide.jpg
89KB, 800x600px
There seems to be a lot of faggotry and untoward feminine tendencies on /lit/.

In keeping with the base literary theme, I put it to you that this man had the drop on women - and queers - and was right all along:

Aimer les femmes intelligentes est un plaisir de pédéraste.

To love intelligent women is the pleasure of a pederast.

La femme est naturelle, c'est-à-dire abominable.
A woman is natural: that is to say, abominable.

La jeune fille, ce qu'elle est en réalité. Une petite sotte et une petite salope; la plus grande imbécile unie à la plus grande dépravation.

This is what a girl really is. A little fool, a little slut; the greatest idiocy united with the greatest depravity.

Prove him wrong, /lit/.

Protip: You can't.
>>
Just proves homo is the patrician way of life.
>>
>>9655185
where did you get that out of? you just find a dumb woman, can't be too hard can it?
>>
>>9655202
Why would I want the greatest idiocy united with the greatest depravity? A woman is abominable so steer clear my friend.

Where's the part where he BTFO queers?
>>
>>9655212
>pederast
eh, maybe check the dictionary, m8.
>>
>>9655214
There is no negative judgement on the pederast in those sentences unless you bring your own biases to it.
>>
>>9655176
I'm confused, would a mentally retarded woman be the most patrician wife?
>>
>>9655253
The Idealised women is the most patrician wife.
>>
>>9655253
only if you're approaching downer levels of IQ yourself
>>
>>9655218
so you're saying you can have your cock and eat it?

maybe Baudrillard had traps in mind when he wrote that, 2 birds with one stone, makes sense
>>
>>9655347
what about a splitter iq? What if a person was mentally retarded mathematically speaking, and was a genius in linguistics and reading comprehension?
>>
>>9655360
you mean like idiot savant?

i think in these cases you just need to follow Michael Jackon's example and shack up with your nurse: get your dinner cooked, your laces tied and your bum wiped for you.
>>
>>9655362
we have a bingo. I like the way you think, anon.
>>
how has no one pointed out that even though the degenerate Baudelaire spent his days and nights banging exotic colored girls, he was secretly lusting after his maman and literally died, syphilitic, in her arms? surely there's something to be greentexted there...
>>
>>9655176
>Protip: You can't.
Whenever I see this line, I'm instantly reminded that the world is full of retards.

What does it mean? Let me paraphrase it for you:
>Whatever you say, I refuse to change my mind. I just wanted you all to know that I have an opinion and that you can't budge it.
>>
>>9655394
it's a meme you dip
>>
>>9655212
>Why would I want the greatest idiocy united with the greatest depravity?
why wouldn't you?
i'd marry her desu
>>
>>9655394
>/lit/ in charge of understading memes

wtf is up with board
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.