[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Plato

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: DCm_G2IXoAEBQ2C.jpg (123KB, 1024x693px) Image search: [Google]
DCm_G2IXoAEBQ2C.jpg
123KB, 1024x693px
Plato
>>
go back there
>>
We should strive to have more people interested in the Greeks. If this is the means so be it.
>>
pretty funny desu
>>
>>9653424
kys
>>
>>9653406
Fuck you i chuckled.
>>
>>9653406
Actually made me laugh a bit. I guess that means i'm a pleb.
>>
What retard would buy a whole book of this? This is worse than graphic novel adaptations of the Odyssey or manga Pride and Prejudice.
>>
i laughed, but a whole book of this just reeks of autism. its easy to forget even normies can be autistic.
>>
>>9653800
But is it worse than manga Ulysses?
>>
I cringed.
>>
File: socratescoffee.png (14KB, 730x243px) Image search: [Google]
socratescoffee.png
14KB, 730x243px
>>
>>9653424
Nobody actually thinks that will work, shit editions like that are just to make money and the result will be plebs (children) thinking they understand Plato, Shakespeare, etc.
>>
I love Plato but not in a sodomy way, so I'm definitely checking this out. Thanks gorilla marketing.
>>
>>9653871
Socrates is a communist cuck
>>
>>9654029
Socrates knew that a truth to be true needs a certain aspect of untruth or limted kolnowledge of truth outside. That is why the truth needs to be mediated by someone outside of the cave, if everybody knew what was outside their would be know one mediated truth of the society. Socrates knew he was guilty as charged, he had to drink the hemlock for his society to retain a constant structure that restructures itself outside of itself in order for the inside to be congruent. If he was a communist he would have continued going around telling people to wuestion everything creating a state that is dictated by individual whim and particularism rather than a unified whole with an element of dishonesty to control that whole.
>>
>>9654057
*** no one. Sorry for all the errors

***question
>>
>>9653406
Sauce?
>>
>>9653424
no
>>
File: IMG_0100.jpg (28KB, 223x346px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0100.jpg
28KB, 223x346px
>>9653917
>editions like this are just to make money and the result will be pseuds (/lit/) thinking they understand Plato, Shakespeare, etc.
>>
>>9654331
Think you're being a little bit too elitist, that series isn't bad for getting the basics on a bunch of different subjects
>>
>>9653406
There's actually an emoji shakespeare and pushkin apps, where you have to place an appropriate emoji in blank spaces.

t. smm
>>
>>9653800
>manga Pride and Prejudice

that sounds gr8 desu
>>
this isn't the same as the emoji shakespeare, it's pretty blatantly a spoof/parody meant for comic effect, and if you can't see that then you're just a pretentious pseud hellbent on justifying your own intellectual shortcomings
>>
>>9653424
stop
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.