[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post illiterate idiots that make you cringe. Bonus points for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2079.png (260KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2079.png
260KB, 640x1136px
Post illiterate idiots that make you cringe. Bonus points for Reddit or good reads
>>
>immutable
>disprove
>laws
>of science
>>
File: Brutal-legend.jpg (44KB, 640x615px) Image search: [Google]
Brutal-legend.jpg
44KB, 640x615px
>>9652726
It may be cringe ,but its true you know
>>
Them sorts of people are so common on the internet that they don't bother me. I genuinely do pity them because they don't know how stupid they are and they're so closed minded that there's a good chance they'll never change.
>>
>>9652742
>We haven't yet, through a series of observations, discovered that God exists.
>Therefore it's proven that God doesn't exist.

Just imagine how much more fullfiled this guy's life would be if he read Hume instead of Hitchens
>>
>>9652756
Nigga he says that deism is ok,but that there is no trace of god here. Wich is the most logical asumption right now.
You may or may not believe
>>
go back there retard
>>
>>9652742
Truthfully it is wrong. To elucidate: Abrahamic God isn't said to exist outside the cosmos, strictly speaking, he's said to exist outside the laws, forces, and the constants of it. And he is outside the cosmos too. He is within, and without. God is free of everything, but nothing is devoid of him. Not even a blade of grass moves without him knowing, and without his consent, but he does not restrict anything from happening. He laid down his law, but he has created passion within humans to do what they will. And he allows humans to reason and resign from him, yet he has created the net of fate to entrap those who are beguiled. And he despises poseurs, and tests severely anyone who lays claim to being His.
But he is no tormentor! And he runs to those who walk towards him.
God created everything, and us, humans to marvel at him. His Beauty is not beauty but beyond the idea of beauty. His munificence cannot be comprehended. Words, images, feelings, sentiments are all a product of this universe and is bound to it, how can they explain just what God is? How can God explain who God is to humans, when they are unable to understand the mundane. He is the tetragrammaton, because He Is. And must he say more? Why does God not present a proof in this modern age? Why must he, I ask. The absolute sovereign. Is he being difficult? Yes, and he is not subject to our whims. He demands from us to fulfill a covenant we promised before being embodied: to proclaim Him as our God. And he will exact it. Do I make you livid? Good. For I speak a truth you will not find appeasing. We were created to bow down to him. That's humanity's purpose. And every other endeavor is just a kiss to one's fallible ego.
>>
>Post illiterate idiots that make you cringe.

>>9652726
>>
>>9652756
Nigga he says that deism is ok,but that there is no trace of god here. Wich is the most logical asumption right now.
You may or may not believe
>>
>>9652819
I guess this argument has aesthetics,but i went to a catholic school and i hated the proffessors. They were hipocrites and racists
>>
>>9652726
They've clearly never read Job
>The Lord punishes Job
>comes in the form of a fire and raiding bandits

Heaven is clearly the mental plane of Earth
>"Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.

This is true for those anointed, whom are physical embodiments of The Lord

Amen
>>
>>9652726

I thought the Mohammedans believe that Allah is the fucking universe.
>>
>>9653938
You're thinking of the Sikhs
>>
>>9652819
I browse lit daily to read posts like this
>thanks anon
>>
>>9652819
>God is utterly beyond human comprehension
>but I know exactly what he wants
>>
>>9655082
>Can't discern between God's will and his attributes.
>Doesn't know what's presented in scripture
>Muh atheism n logic
>>
>>9652726
Pretty sound to me, anon. Why do you think he's wrong?
>>
>>9652883
>hipocrites
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.