[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Oat.jpg (5KB, 313x161px) Image search: [Google]
Oat.jpg
5KB, 313x161px
Brother.. it's been a year, surely, you must understand the peculiar problems that has happened to you.
>>
"What are you talking about,
You swine?"

His brother sighs, after everything he's tried, his brother is still insane since the battle of .
k̘͇̦̯̼̻͔̒́͆́̏̿̇͒͘͠ę̴̜͔̠̫̻͌̎̿͝͝͝ͅk̡̡̛̞̘̭̭̬̯̳͖͊̈́̈́̐͡... "Brother, do you even remember your name today? I need to know."

"Who are you... stop calling me brother!"

"Tell me.. do you remember anyone?"

"Who are you?"
>>
His brother wipes a tear from his eye, it was no use. Despite the end of ...
k̘͇̦̯̼̻͔̒́͆́̏̿̇͒͘͠ę̴̜͔̠̫̻͌̎̿͝͝͝ͅk̡̡̛̞̘̭̭̬̯̳͖͊̈́̈́̐͡ He still couldn't restore his sanity. He figured that he couldn't save his brother anymore, at least, not like he used to.
Slowly, he stretches back in his pile of straw and examines the night sky, his comfortable pile of straw was a good reminder of how life was a year ago, it had been comfortable. Nowadays, instead of talking to his brother until midnight about how they remember when they were kids, now all he hears is his little brother mumbling in the darkness..
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
"Oats! That's what I crave, or at least that's what I used to before you, spineless, cainistic brother left me to rot in the pavement of an unnamed street in an unknown universe. Looking for a glimpse of any edible substance I roamed this strange earth of maddening laughter and ironic ruling, strugling to find but a softened up leather belt to stuff my mouth with. In vain were my efforts, oh tiranic brother, for even the more pantagruelistic buffet in that land of rotten morals couldn't fill my oats-driven hunger.
I transcended thus this state in which you now live, this animalistic phase of existing where the earth the air roams isn't circle but oat-shaped. Mind and body united at last after years of the dictatorship of Oats. With this newfound dormant power I traveled far and wide. I studied every great animal in this unearthly kingdom of lust and misery. I practiced every virtue left to us by the shadows that formed every building, every bridge, every very stone that we now live upon. I became a spiritual guide to those in dire need, a villanous figure to those hungry for oats. I acquired fame beyond the lengthiests tomes of recorded history and have been admired by the nameless rulers of this permanently greyish sky. All of this I did with one goal, one finish line in mind. I needed to return, oh piacular brother, to this land that gave us our first corrupted breath of oatsfilled air. To this land where our beatened up mother gave her last breath into our soon to be sinful lungs.
Now, because of our brotherly bond, I shall give you a choice. End your life now, die gracefully in the dirt and mud that our ancestors have created over generations of struggle or perish under my hoofs like an animal.
You choose, oh my corrupted brother!"
>>
>>9650842
Have we ever thought of expanding one of these into a full length novel like Hypersphere or Tundra. Just the dialogue of the two pigs for an entire novel. Or maybe a play or something (since we haven't done one of those before)
>>
File: Oats.png (333KB, 1893x868px) Image search: [Google]
Oats.png
333KB, 1893x868px
>>9650842
>>
>>9651079
sounds fun
>>
>>9651079
Sure.
>>
What is a brother to me? As children we were blind, suckling at any ruddy tit thrust toward us. Milk is enough for a child, but time waits for no pig and I do not intend to think as a child thinks forever brother. Open your eyes and face me now, what do you see in my eyes? The eye is not a window to the soul brother it is an instrument for attaining oats, the stomach willed the eye to grow from it so that it could be filled and filled again. There is no such soul brother there is only the gut, the eye, and the mouth with teeth to be used if necessary. Look away brother or you may look at my backside, at the produce of all my striving, my backside is caked in excrement is she not? Consider that your share of my oats brother I will not keep you from't.
>>
>ancient twitter normie memes
just fuck off
>>
>>9651079
that actually sounds really entertaining.
>>
>>9651079
Like the movie My Dinner with Andre?
>>
>>9651079
how do we set this up?
>>
>>9651079
Let's do it.
>>
>>9652740

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1WKLiH6Iw72

That was fun.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.