[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a literary genius, unironically. Sometimes I feel really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

I am a literary genius, unironically. Sometimes I feel really bad for you guys when I see you trying to speak about literature and give your sad little shallow interpretations, or when I see the critique thread, because I recognize your aspirations and the insurmountable gulf between you and my overwhelming genius. I really do feel pity. Sometimes I wish I was less of a genius so that I didn't constantly make the people around me feel inferior, but I wonder how I could bear living such a barren and shallow existence. It is often quite lonely being at the top, because no one can keep up with my thought process, no one can truly fathom the depths of my thought -- and this is also a sadness I have.

Anyone have any books for this feel?
>>
File: joy OP.jpg (35KB, 316x413px) Image search: [Google]
joy OP.jpg
35KB, 316x413px
>>9649785
>>
>>9649785
Shit prose
>>
File: you.png (325KB, 548x579px) Image search: [Google]
you.png
325KB, 548x579px
>>9649785
>>
lol, thats great for you if your a literary genius. the only thing is, being a literary genius is cuck territory. think about it. you're gonna toil and sweat for years explaining life and articulating intuitions and feelings for everyone, wearing yourself out thinking about all this shit, and when you're done, the book comes out, and everyone who sat on their ass and didnt think about shit and relaxed and just had normal lives are gonna read your books and gain pleasure and understanding and knowledge from them. no thanks.
>>
i love feeling like a brainlet

life is much sweeter
>>
>>9649785
That's nice
>>
>>9649785
Infinite Jest. The whole book is a way of saying what you just said while trying to look like it's saying the opposite.
>>
Don't feel bad. I, an ordinary person, received happiness enough for a lifetime just from witnessing your genius.
>>
>>9649785
>I am a literary genius
No, you're not.
>>
So this is the power of Sebastian...
>>
>>9649785
>Shallow interpretations
Here's some interpretations for you. Tell me what you think of them.
>Crime and Punishment
Some guy kills an asshole and feels bad about out because he's a pussy
>Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
Everyone is a little bit of an asshole. Some people are huge assholes
>Almost any modern "thinker"
I can't get a real job, so let me make up some bullshit that sounds smart and tell people I'm an intellectual god
>Shakespeare
Lots of people dying for stupid fucking reasons or because they are complete drooling idiots
>Moby Dick
Hundreds of pages just to get to a pussy killing a useless fucking whale
>1984
Wow government fucking sucks
>War and Peace
Title is self explanatory
>The fucking Greeks
Old as shit generalizations no one cares about
>Catcher In the Rye
A literal retard visits the city
The list goes on and on. What'd you think?
>>
>all these pathetic plebs actually feeling attacked by the OP
Way to prove him right, losers.

Come see me after a couple more life times.
>>
>>9649785
same, except for real
>>
File: CREDIT MACDADDY.png (228KB, 383x280px) Image search: [Google]
CREDIT MACDADDY.png
228KB, 383x280px
>>9649792

first post best post
>>
>>9651925
>>9649785
Samefag
>>
>>9649785
no

post some poetry
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.