[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It was a dark and cloudy day. The mailman had just delivered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1470738797019.gif (989KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1470738797019.gif
989KB, 500x500px
It was a dark and cloudy day. The mailman had just delivered all the mail to the people. Yum HE tought, it will be good with ice cream. Then HE went. Then HE was happy. But then HE came in the door and he oh noed. Oh haha oh noed said HE! Then it was bad. Then the couch and he cried and he cried obviously. And bohohooo. But THEN the ice cream was all under the sofa seat all allong. Then HE said YES OK and delivered some more mail. It was an endless nevernding chain of mailgiving and HE was and HE went. Then the days went passed like nothing would have happened. It was almost like HE just barely couldnt see. But oh no what a day it was. Mrs johnson already HAD watered HER flower and it was time to give in the towel. Fidget spin spin spin! The spins rustled in the leafs. HE sensed something bad was coming. HE delivered mail now in a faster pace than noone and nobody could have ever imagin it was a neverending spiraling loop that could not be stopperd. JUST HAVE TO DELIVER MAIL JUST HAVE TO DELIVER MAIL was HIS toughts. The spiral can not be broken, the spiral must not be crushed. And its ok to cry. So he threw in the towel for the last time.
>>
I like all of this.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.