[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

writing on drugs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: 20151027_062652.jpg (1MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20151027_062652.jpg
1MB, 4160x2340px
we should all take criticisms compliments and advice like any other gentle breeze. we accept and acknowledge the ones we appreciate and move out of the way or push through the ones we don't care for. but we don't do we.? we take every gust of wind that blows in our direction as a slap in the face. For a species bred from cavemen we've become a pretty and fairly fragile lot... oh I'm sorry.. did I say cavemen? I meant bred by gods. And why would the sons of god take the words of man as an offense? Why should demi gods, high as we are on our thrones of piety, take any offense whatsoever? and yet, religious types, son of Suns, are the touchiest sorts of people. Consider the wars and deaths and tragedies done in jealousy or to prove that one mans god is more real then another. If a man came to you in the broad light of day and told you the sun didn't exist, you might laugh in his face. You wouldn't start a war to prove him wrong. Unless you were the man who claimed the sun didn't exist. all those people telling you
"it is real," and
"It does exist!" laughing in your face, pointing to that big bright light in the sky you just cant explain. you would probably try and gather just enough people who didn't believe in the sun to start a really good bar fight.
And holy shit, wouldn't ya know it. theres about a million other dumb motherfuckers who don't believe the sun exist either. you would be the captain of your own army.
and a little while after the "right now" you didn't know could have happened a couple seconds ago, if you wait just a few milliseconds before the "now" you didn't know was gonna happen right now, "it" would happen. you would be internet famous. you've got your own cult following. youre the new cathutlu. whom the fuck is cathulu? who gives a fuck? fuck em. the sun is a meme. a billion year lie. What now? or, you know. Ahora que? I'm assuming Spanish is the new english.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.