[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Critique my work before it's published!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: PNC.jpg (403KB, 3789x1163px) Image search: [Google]
PNC.jpg
403KB, 3789x1163px
I recently took up a personal project with the end goal of having it published. I have already received bids on what I have from Penguin and some other notable publishers, but I figured I would crowdsource some of the critique.

Thoughts?

I am planning on expanding it to a trilogy, but as the world develops I might do more.

CH.1 - My long dong -Figgy Guzzi

The morning sun brought my morning boner, as i pulled back the covers, I was greeted by the warm, familiar scent of smegma. Bliss, is the only word that could describe the pure state of euphoria that washed over my ravaged body, after laying my eyes on that magnificent dong. They say that dongs can't be long, I shall be the one to prove them wrong.

Ch 2 My wonderful ass

full of life and stool.
Its stench makes me euphoric
It comes from my ass

Ch 3 Go Go Go

After admiring my extremities in the mirror, i decide it is time to begin my day. The rancid stench emanating from my butthole reminds me of something i need to do- a morning ritual. I need to go get breakfast at the local chinese restaurant. I descend from my house steps and begin my tireless journey. My long dong drags behind me as the euphoria from my recent defecation carries me aloof. I pass my neighbor’s porch and recite my morning greeting “Hello there beautiful buttercup of mine!” She looks at me with disgust, takes a wiff of the air, gags, and closes her door. I continue on my way. Eventually I reach downtown, where I find Man Hong’s Chinatown Eatery.

Ch.4 Long dong at Man Hongs

The looks I received from the faceless passerby’s was of little consequence to me, for I had just seen an angel. My “beautiful buttercup” is the sun to my sky, not one day passes that I do not stare longingly into her window. Her name… Razborki. Never before had I laid my eyes on such perfection, a living embodiment of the goddesses Aphrodite and Athena, for her sheer beauty was only matched by her quick wit and intelligence. As I walked into Man Hong’s, my hopes were high that Hong had just made his famous fresh dumplings, for one, because I love dumplings, but that day also happened to be a very special one indeed. It was the 100th day mark since I began stroking my dong in honor of my darling neighbor. “One Long Dong Dumpling Surprise please.”, I said with near reverence, the words flowing familiarly out of my mouth. “Sure thing, coming right up!” Hong quickly replied. Man Hong was an old family friend, and he had heard many a tale of my magnificent dong, naming a dumpling in honor of its girth. With my thanks, (and a fresh box of dumplings) I quickly dashed out of the eatery with my long dong bouncing along right behind me, hoping with all earnesty that my darling buttercup had just finished her daily theater rehearsal.
>>
>>9647152
Is Ben Brooks posting here again? Also, who bumps a thread in less than 2 minutes? Hi Ben, we know you exist.
>>
That shit was actually pretty alright
>>
File: Bs7y7KMCUAAclpj.jpg (73KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Bs7y7KMCUAAclpj.jpg
73KB, 600x800px
Is this what you had in mind when you wrote this?
>>
>>9647157
are you questioning the work of the god figgy guzzy?? this will become the next book win the pulitzer prize you stupid cunt
>>
>>9647164
Mr. Guzzi (the main character) was not intended to be afro-american, but I guess for a film adaptation we could get someone like Chadwick Boseman or Michael B. Jordan
>>
Not bad son
>>
someone has read The Soft Machine...

Sorry for going through that anon.
>>
>>9647152
I was so ready to hate this, but shit's actually pretty funny, the forced internal rhymes are really doing the work.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.