[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is World War 2 the Trojan War of our time? It informs much of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1479961503868.jpg (91KB, 886x862px) Image search: [Google]
1479961503868.jpg
91KB, 886x862px
Is World War 2 the Trojan War of our time? It informs much of popular media, and has been doing that for the last couple of decades.
>>
No, it's the WWII of our time. The Trojan War is the Trojan War of our time.
>>
>>9645214
Yes and Harry Potter is our Odyssey.
>>
Yeah sure. Except the Greeks would start making up their own facts and characters and blamed the gods for it all.
>>
>>9645214
the biggest similarity is that the wrong side won both times

the ways of God are as inscrutable now as they were then.

>>9645359
>the homeric poems are ""made up""
>>>/x/
>>
>>9645214
WWII was when the jews took major institutional control in the west away from wasps by forcing their new anti-religion of jewish victimhood upon whites. That's why you don't know how many tens of millions of whites died in that fratricidal banker war and why everyone knows about muh 6 million. It's why they've been able to force our governments to build ugly holocaust museums in our major cities, why debt has gone through the ceiling, why our culture has been poisoned, our information outlets are full of lies, our armies go to war to destroy Israel's enemies, and why we're now being invaded.

WWII was a war between nationalism and international jewry. International jewry won. Now the next war will be to remove international jewry. Jews are a mentally ill, inbred middle eastern tribe. Everything starts going downhill when they're allowed any power because they are rootless usurers who have never built anything, and know only how to destroy. They have to go, again, for the however many-th time.
>>
>>9645214
WW2 is the most significant war in history so it is not surprising that it is significant in our time, is it
>>
>>9645393
kys dumb larper
>>
>>9645639
on the contrary: im the one with a reason to live, nihilist.
>>
>>9645630
>WW2 is the most significant war in history
the farther back you go, the more important wars become. history was set in stone by the time of the protestant reformation. now if the persians had taken over greece? things would be different
>>
>>9645617
+1
>>
>>9645359
>Implying the Americans aren't doing the same thing
>>
File: 1490852843264.png (505KB, 940x725px) Image search: [Google]
1490852843264.png
505KB, 940x725px
Is the story of the Holocaust the Illiad of our generation?
(because probably just fiction)
>>
>>9646264
The holocaust story has done nothing to prevent genocide. What it has done however is to destroy the Modernist concept of progress. The idea that science and technology would inevitably be turned towards brutality is the foundation for postmodern angst. Hell even if the holocaust weren't real the atom bombing of Japan sealed the deal.
>>
>>9646286
Furthermore maybe the holocaust myth is necessary to distract us all from the Jewish influence in developing atomic weapons? Who knows? I don't think Hitler was right but my grandfather who was at the liberation of Birkenau told me he knew that those camps weren't extermination camps, that there weren't as many dead as are claimed and that most died from disease and starvation which was the result of our own disruption of German supply lines. Anyway if you think it is only the Jews who run the world and all that you're dumb.
>>
>>9645214
This ironic jew hating is getting so annoying. it was funny for a while but now reddit, youtube, and facebook meme pages are running it to the ground. Oy vey.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.