[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is "Pinocchio" anti-Semetic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Pinocchio.jpg (367KB, 512x705px) Image search: [Google]
Pinocchio.jpg
367KB, 512x705px
Just think about it, everytime he LIES, his NOSE
gets BIGGER
>>
>>9642035

If Jews worked in the same way as Pinocchio I'm pretty sure we would have world peace.
>>
He is, but it's more to do with his long youtube rants about why Jews are subhuman than his weird nose.
>>
>>9642035

No you fucking dunce, its a plot device. The fuck is it with /pol/ and jews. Fuck off already, there's no compelling evidence for any sort of conspiracy.
>>
>>9642054

You don't need some structure of a worldwide conspiracy to know that Jews tend to be liars, anon. And if you have a group who tend to be liars who have an inordinate amount of political power compared to the actual size of their population where they exist, well...
>>
>>9642065
White man got sour grapes because he sucks at his own game. Go complain about how black people are subhuman because they're worse at it than you.
>>
>>9642070

But blacks aren't subhuman. I'm not /pol/, I've just lived among and near Jews for a very long time. They generally self-isolate within their communities and count on these communities to be unilaterally active and vote them in. Not to mention that they usually get funded better than other candidates, and that candidates who run the more expensive campaign tend to win more than nine times out of ten. But whatever you need to do to keep yourself stupid about it.
>>
>>9642070
Indeed Ashkenazi avg IQ is way higher than whites.
>>
>>9642085
And neopotism is an exclusive thing only practiced by Jews around the world?
>>
>>9642035
Who is this semen demon?
>>
>>9642051
Is this a peterson reference?
>>
>>9642035
As a Catholic with an enormous beak nose, I resent this post
>>
Nah that's you being being anti-semitic
>>
>>9642104
Kek
>>
>>9642093

Hardly. But when Jews make up less than one percent of the US population and yet hold 30 congressional seats (at least among those who explicitly identify as Jewish, regardless of potential familial roots), there's a good chance there's something more going on. Even in that case it's not really nepotism, but better connections and a more mobilized voting bloc based on cultural/religious factors.

Also, the 'chosen people' narrative I think makes the difference even larger between how one treats people inside their identity group versus outside it. It's not rocket science.
>>
>>9642035
Jewish propaganda designed to turn all boys into 'real goys.'
>>
>>9642035
>**rubs his hands mischievously***
kek'd
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.