[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is The Animorphs series /lit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: the_separation_cover.png (727KB, 633x862px) Image search: [Google]
the_separation_cover.png
727KB, 633x862px
Is The Animorphs series /lit/?
>>
What the fuck is that
>>
>tfw used to imagine myself turning into a girl and rubbing my tits
>tfw wondering about blue centaur dick
>>
>>9641104
Was there ever a gender-bending moment in Animorphs? I don't remember
>>
>>9641072
if you think the covers are terrifying you should read what's inside
>>
>>9641072
YA Book series about kids that turn into animals and fight blue alien centaurs.
>>
>>9641066
Does this qualify as YA? If so, what happened to the genre over the last couple of decades? Do I have my nostalgia goggles on too tight?
>>
>>9641121
Yea. Ax spliced or combined genes from the rest of them to form his human disguise.
I think it ended up being a woman (male)
>>
>>9641155
Animorphs was actually amazing.
I mean it was incredibly rushed and the author(s) resorted to enlisting ghost writers but nevertheless.
For a babbys first book it touched on themes of ethics, morality and war quite well.
>>
>>9641121
They turned into humans a few times I believe. It was a taboo for them. I found the idea very stimulating, it's basically total body rape.
>>
>>9641177
Remember how they could let the instincts of a "captured" animal take over?
I think they were also worried that perhaps the people they captured were also conscious.
>>
>>9641129
The blue alien centaurs are mostly the good guys. The bad guys are the mind control slugs.
>>
>>9641170
I don't know if I was just to young for all that shit when I read them, but I don't remember them wangsting so much. Part of why I disliked the ending; suddenly muh "war is hell" everybody is dead of PTSD and miserable.
>>
>>9641246
>mostly
More like slightly to both.
>>
>>9641266
The andalites (besides Ax) might as well not have existed for 75%+ of the books (they show up like 3 times prior to the final arc).
>>
>>9641066
Wouldn't turning into a starfish basically make you braindead? What was she trying to accomplish here?
>>
>>9641282
And turning into anything that wasn't human (or intelligent alien) would make you dumber than [insert demographic here]. Blue cube magic.
>>
Wait, I think I actually remember this one now. She turns into a starfish and gets split in two and the other half regenerates and also turns back into a human so there's now a clone of her.
>>
File: 1365336478786.jpg (45KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1365336478786.jpg
45KB, 400x388px
>>9641211
>Remember how they could let the instincts of a "captured" animal take over?

Yeah, that was cool. Which is basically the answer to this >>9641282 the biological stuff is just magic.

>ywn have a gang of friends who's thursday activity involves morphing into various animals and raping each other
>>
File: turkish-cockroach.jpg (59KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
turkish-cockroach.jpg
59KB, 500x667px
>>
>>9641338
Hi /pol/.
>>
>>9641340
Hi, but I've never posted on pol.
>>
>>9641338

Being able to turn into a cockroach would actually be quite useful. You would be able to stealthily enter or leave pretty much any building, including jails or banks.
>>
>>9641066
>Animorphs is fiction
>Fiction IS literature, as the saying [definition] goes
Yes, the Animorphs series is /lit/.

>>9641155
YA has always been shit, we just remember differently because we grew up on certain bits of it and the familiarity breeds partiality/bias.
>>
>>9641348
That was about 50% of their morphs. "Turn into something small/with wings to enter X installation to do Y thing." Replace with "dolphin" for entering underwater places.
>>
>>9641282
>>9641282
The persistence of their conscious and intelligence was a convenience brought upon by the magic. However, there were a few times where turning into a certain creature was a huge jeopardy to their consciousness. They were almost lost in a creature's mental landscape a few times.
>>
>>9641338
Can someone explain this meme to me?
>>
>>9641395
Look up turkroach. Note that the kid on the cover is brownish, so the meme assumes they're mudslime.
>>
File: clamdidate.png (1MB, 900x1286px) Image search: [Google]
clamdidate.png
1MB, 900x1286px
>>9641338
Post animemes
>>
File: 76zGy8q.png (363KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
76zGy8q.png
363KB, 500x750px
>>9641431
>>
>>9641338
Gregor? Is that you?
>>
didn't read

But the bottom right corner of the pages would animate as a flip book
>>
>>9641406
All i find are pictures.
I always thought the turkish embassy pic was funny, but i'm afraid i never truly got the lore behind it.
>>
Rachel is best girl
>>
>>9641314
holy fuck that's funny. I read a couple of these but not this one
>>
>>9641314
Both halves are not "her;" she ends up with a literally split personality. One half gets her "hidden" feminine side and gets all weepy and shit, while the other half takes her gung ho-ness to the next level. I can't remember how they recombined her to fix it in the end.
>>
PLEASE GIMME DOWNLOAD LINK OF THIS SHIT I NEED IT

PDF EPUB TXT EVEN JPEG WHATEVER YOU WANT
>>
>>9641647
Literally just google "Animorphs full series download" it has all books, spinoffs, and a guide to each book in one rar
>>
>>9641066

Yeah, but Everworld was better
>>
>>9642374
what a time to be alive
>>
>>9641461
topkek
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.