[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

'Green-Pilled' Literature

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: Banker.png (849KB, 706x804px) Image search: [Google]
Banker.png
849KB, 706x804px
Is there any literature designed to expand upon the legitimate "greenpilled" viewpoint pertaining to the world's elites being concocted of satanists aiming for world manipulation and their puppets? Preferably an introduction to the banking establishment that sprawls across nations, or perhaps a sample that sheds a spotlight on Marx having a literal bloodline connected to the evildoers he was supposedly against.
Also Alexander Hamilton was a sack of shit.
>>
File: How to Become Greenpilled.jpg (662KB, 900x4100px) Image search: [Google]
How to Become Greenpilled.jpg
662KB, 900x4100px
>>
>Banking establishment
>Green pilled
>Posts anti-semitic propaganda screenshot

I sink further into elitism every day that I see this shit regurgitated from mouth to mouth by pseudo-intellectuals who can't recognize the taste and smell of disinformation.
>>
>>9640622
>Defending the federal reserve
Moron.
>>
>>9640627

Kewl. Abolish the Fed and see what happens to the economy. See what happens to inflation and unemployment in turn with nothing stabilizing the money supply but fiscal policy. See what happens when you remove the entity responsible for establishing minimal reserve limits in a world with state and non-state economic actors with enough currency reserves to manipulate the money supply independently.

You lack both the knowledge to realize what a bad idea that is and the wisdom to realize that you lack the knowledge.
>>
>>9640645
The installation of a standardized currency that is backed by a commodity in which witnesses ups and downs is better than the currency of a nation deteriorating, the debt of a nation being beyond repair, and an elite existing that is capable of major manipulation to the point in which they can grapple influence everywhere. Inflation would be less of a problem under a backed currency, unemployment increases as the monopolistic synthetic state-seizure club is dethroned. Your suspicion of minor entities all being shattered in power conducting more threatening manipulation than an owner of the source of finance is boggling.
>>
>>9640614
Just go on pol.

I get confused as to why the last row of Eliot and Joyce are on there. Can someone explain?
>>
>>9640672

The gold standard was left for a reason. You would understand this had you ever taken an upper level economics class. The tl;dr: of it was that it could be used to plunder a state's treasury as it's currency fluctuated against the underlying value of gold.

>nation

This is how I know you're uneducated. It's a state, nation signifies something else.

>muh nation-state

Nation-states haven't been viewed as favorable since WW2 and there has been a shift to pluralist democratic states. That isn't even what you meant when you said it though.

>Inflation would be less of a problem under a backed currency

No it wouldn't, what happens is that major actors exchange currency for gold when there is a disparity in the spot price, effectively dumping the price of the currency while pumping gold.

Your presumed credibility backed by such a vacuum of knowledge is mind boggling.
>>
>>9640693
>Nation-states haven't been viewed as favorable since WW2 and there has been a shift to pluralist democratic states. That isn't even what you meant when you said it though.

>muh nation-state is bad because muh corporate media and muh ivory tower said so

Pathetic counterargument. You have no business talking trash about pseudo-intellectuals when you can't even formulate your own opinion.
>>
>>9640693
A currency shifting higher and lower in value is better than an extended decay, that way any loss in value can then be aligned back as opposed to a consistent decay entailing continuous wealth deprivation.
And excuse me for not relaying vocabulary correctly, I had never claimed to receive the education you speak of, I had not tried to inject myself with any credibility beyond my statements.
>>
Just smoke pot and watch hour long conspiracy videos on youtube, then find a couple pot smoking hippy friends and talk about how 'woke' and 'enlightened' and better than the 'sheep' you are.

Whenever you see someone more finely dressed, better educated, more handsome, or just richer than you, chuckle knowingly to yourself about how they're just a slave to this system, and haven't opened their third eye or aligned their chacras like you have.

Make a big deal about drinking unfluoridated water and if you see a plane overhead try to educate everybody around you about how chemtrails are trying to pacify you, because otherwise "the people" would look around and realize how cruel and oppressive it is living in a rich first world country, and rise up and rebel.

Read Rudolf Steiner, and remember, if somebody tries to call you out on your bullshit it's just because they aren't spiritually mature enough to understand you.
>>
Thoughts on this?
>>
>>9640725

Nation-States are bad because they undermine global stability. What has been found is that the drive to form Nation-States results in the breakup and failure of established states with large regional minority populations as well as Nationalism being a driving force of major international crises.

I formulate my own opinion, but your "ivory tower" resentment tells me that you feel inferior to people who have education. Go get some Pell Grants poorfag.

>>9640728

No dude. If you have a currency collapse in valuation because an actor is dumping it in order to plunder reserves of precious metals at a discount then you have mass inflation that wipes out the salaries and savings of lower income workers immediately rather than over time.

A subsequent shift upward uncontrolled by quantitative easing measures from the federal reserve? Deflation, cue a major spike in unemployment that hits the same group of people.

The Fed benefits the workers by shielding them both from wanton inflation and unemployment caused by deflation.

The propaganda that you're spouting originates largely from Right wing American political organizations that wanted a soft coup back during the Obama administration. Congress controls Fiscal policy by setting the budget, while the Chairman of the Federal Reserve controls Monetary policy which is the other way that the money supply is controlled by the Federal Government. The push was for "Congressional Oversight" with teeth, which would have effectively allowed the lower house of Congress to concentrate power in the hands of the budgetary committee, bypassing existing checks and balances meant to keep popular political pressure from influencing monetary policy.

Dude, come on. Red-pilled/Green-pilled/Woke etc isn't actually woke.
>>
>>9640735

I don't necessarily want to hate the system, just understand how it really works
>>
>>9640645
>Abolish the Fed and see what happens to the economy.

>see what happens when you breath on a house of cards

man, its hightime to start over from scratch
>>
>>9640766

Said the Andals to the Ostrogoths over the sacking of Rome.
>>
>>9640777
>the sacking of Rome was bad because my feelings
I would unironically prefer to live in the Middle Ages
>>
>>9640784

Then you're a dumb fuck who would probably die of dysentery covered in your own shit.
>>
>>9640614
Go ask /pol/, m8.
>>
File: IMG_2519.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2519.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>9640753
>Nation-States are bad because they undermine global stability.

Because having a centralized state is great for stability, right? Whoops, our central banking system steered the entire continent in the wrong direction, now the entire world economy is in a recession! So stable! I don't want to promote a living meme, but you seriously need to read some Taleb.

>What has been found is that the drive to form Nation-States results in the breakup and failure of established states with large regional minority populations as well as Nationalism being a driving force of major international crises.

All that you've proven is that multi-national states are unstable and that nation-states restore stability to a region by allowing self-determination to steer policy.
Who knew that unique groups of people with their own sets of values would want to rule themselves?

Go ahead, make another Rwanda, Bosnia, or Syria and see what happens. Just because colonizers drew some lines in the sand doesn't make the products "established states".

>I formulate my own opinion, but your "ivory tower" resentment tells me that you feel inferior to people who have education. Go get some Pell Grants poorfag

I'm pursuing a degree at Harvard you filthy plebeian. Effectively getting paid to do it because the financial aid is amazing. Go pretend to be an intellectual somewhere else where you can get away with parroting the same lukewarm corporate bullshit.
>>
>>9640753
You're acting as if there's a constitutional check on the power of the House of Representatives against influencing monetary policy. Newsflash: there isn't, and any sort of monetary policy's power is actually in the purview of Congress as an institution.

Get a load of this idiot. Hasn't even read his Constitution, and yet he's crying about Republicans wanting to curb a ballooning $20 trillion debt as a "soft coup".
>>
>>9640800

>I'm pursuing a degree in Harvard

So you're a shit eating undergrad who hasn't learned shit yet but is too up his own ass to admit it. Cool. If what you say is true. Even if it is it's meaningless by your own admission.

>Because having a centralized state is great for stability, right?

Yes. Confederating and promoting stronger regional governance within a state seems to invariably lead to seccessionism, breakup, and instability.

>you seriously need to read some Taleb

I was reading Black Swan when you were sucking on a juice box on the playground kiddo.

>All that you've proven is that multi-national states are unstable and that nation-states restore stability to a region by allowing self-determination to steer policy

Only if you read the first part of my argument and ignored the second part. Breaking up a state and producing a bunch of contentious Nation-States with regional power ambitions and genocidal tendencies isn't good.

>make another Rwanda, Bosnia, or Syria and see what happens

It's called Switzerland and it works quite well due to an emphasis on increased democratic participation in the central government rather than increased regionalization.

In short you have a lot of learnin left to do kiddo.
>>
>>9640806

>You're acting as if there's a constitutional check on the power of the House of Representatives

There are quite a few, some rooted in the Constitution and some not.

>against influencing monetary policy

Modern monetary policy is only 70ish years old.

>monetary policy's power is actually in the purview of Congress as an institution

No, it's the purview of the Executive branch as the Executive appoints the head of the Federal Reserve, which is part of the Executive branch but sequestered from direct influence by elected leaders for very good reasons.

You're thinking Fiscal Policy. Fiscal Policy is Congress's by right. Monetary Policy is an emergent property of the Executive Branch's responsibilities of implementation of regulation.
>>
>>9640755
That's good, because it's actually incredibly simple to understand how it all works, and thanks to the internet, available to anyone.

A good start would be reading "The Tragedy of Great Power Politics". This is a common introduction to the realist school of international relations, and can be found on the bookshelf of most people in power right now. It gives an overview of rules of the game, so to speak. Also read "The Prince" by Machiavelli.

After you've read those, jump into Fukuyama's "The Origins of Political Order" to get some historical background. I'd also suggest Karl Marx's essay "The Eighteenth Brumaire of Louis Napoleon", as well as "History of the Peloponnesian War" by Thucydides and "The Twelve Caesars" by Suetonius. These texts come from all different periods of history, and are written by vastly different people, and should give you a general outline of states craft and history. Enough to understand "how it really works". Although I've never read it, Henry Kissinger has a couple audiobooks on youtube that you can listen to at work.

When you've done that, there are plenty of good resources for understanding current events. The Caspian report is a personal favorite of mine, but it's generally best to get things from the horses mouth. Watch UN addresses by different leaders from different countries, and try to get a feel for their personality. Keep c-span on in the background at all times. The World Affairs Council of Greater Houston has a great podcast with talks and q&a periods from different political personalities, presidents, and diplomats.

About halfway through the first book you're going to give up though, because you don't really care about understanding anything, you just want the quick endorphin rush and feeling of superiority that comes from watching some twenty minute video that "blows your mind" and gives you privy to some vast conspiracy involving every government in the world that nobody but you and a few rare initiates know about.

So like I said, smoke pot, watch conspiracy videos (Flat Earth Explained in 20 minutes is an exceptionally good one, and proves that catholic jewish 1%ers are lying to people about the shape of the earth), read a couple books by Rudolf Steiner, and find some like minded intellectuals you can circle jerk with.
>>
>>9640839

Woah woah woah I wasn't even that guy, I just hate feeling the bombardment of narrative from the media, public intellectuals, and from fringe paranoiacs as well. I just want to cut through the smoke and mirrors, so the serious part of your post was actually pretty helpful to that end
>>
>Cool. If what you say is true. Even if it is it's meaningless by your own admission.

Ahahaha so now you're backing away from credentials. Good riddance. Stay in school and you might learn something.

>I was reading Black Swan when you were sucking on a juice box on the playground kiddo.

You're bragging about reading a book that you've failed to learn anything from. I can't imagine anything more /pseud/ than that.

>Yes. Confederating and promoting stronger regional governance within a state seems to invariably lead to seccessionism, breakup, and instability.

You've messed up the chain of causality. Secessionism and instability leads to promoting regional governance in order to assuage those forces. If the desire for self-governance leads to the breakup of a state, then more the better because fuck tyranny.

>Only if you read the first part of my argument and ignored the second part. Breaking up a state and producing a bunch of contentious Nation-States with regional power ambitions and genocidal tendencies isn't good.

Most of those genocidal tendencies come from the failure to allow for self-determination of nations in the first place. Not being allowed self-governance breeds resentment.

>It's called Switzerland and it works quite well due to an emphasis on increased democratic participation in the central government rather than increased regionalization.

Switzerland isn't a multinational country. It has been a fairly monolithic confederation with a shared identity for centuries, despite recognizing 4 official languages. Besides, cherrypicking poor examples to fit your theory isn't going to work well for you in the long-run.

>>9640832
>You're thinking Fiscal Policy. Fiscal Policy is Congress's by right. Monetary Policy is an emergent property of the Executive Branch's responsibilities of implementation of regulation.

The Constitution grants authority for Congress to determine both.

>Section. 8. The Congress shall have Power... To borrow Money on the credit of the United States; To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes; To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization, and uniform Laws on the subject of Bankruptcies throughout the United States; To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin

Read your Constitution you brainlet. Congress willed the Federal Reserve into existence to perform its duties and it can easily take it out if it wanted to as an institution. Stop spewing bullshit.
>>
>>9640949

>backing away from credentials

No, I'm pointing out that you're a student taking classes, probably a freshman. That isn't the same as having graduated.

You CAN take classes to learn this, but obviously haven't given that many of the examples that I used are in the Comparative Government 101 curriculum.

>failed to learn anything from

Black Swan had nothing to do with the central banking system you pseud.

>You've messed up the chain of causality

No I haven't. Responding to secessionism with regional government to assuage those forces results in a snowballing chain reaction. Increased participation in the central government is what unifies.

>fuck tyranny

Lol okay there Ron Paul.

>Most of those genocidal tendencies come from the failure to allow for self-determination of nations in the first place

Laziest justification for Nationalistic genocide I've ever heard. Do better.

>Switzerland isn't a multinational country

It sure as fuck is. There are at least five major ethnicities with their own languages there.

>Monolithic confederation

It is neither, though it's central structures take great pains to translate all official communications into the language of all participating ethnicities. For contrast the West-Lothian question in the UK, in which the devolution of power to the Scottish Parliament resulted in an uptick in secessionism, stands in stark contrast.

>The Constitution grants authority for Congress to determine both
>Section. 8. The Congress shall have Power... To borrow Money on the credit of the United States; To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes; To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization, and uniform Laws on the subject of Bankruptcies throughout the United States; To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin

Nowhere anywhere does that say that Congress has power over monetary policy. You can interpret "to regulate the Value thereof" as power over monetary policy, but Monetary policy is about regulating the supply of money which only indirectly affects valuation. I guess if you want to go to a Soviet style system that works, otherwise with monetary policy occurring as a gestalt and emergent effect of the Executive Branch's issuance and buy-back of treasury bonds, regulation of mandatory reserve rates, setting of the federal interest rate as the lender of last resort, and mandates to actively fight both inflation and unemployment it falls squarely within the executive's purview in function.
>>
>>9640990

>You CAN take classes to learn this, but obviously haven't given that many of the examples that I used are in the Comparative Government 101 curriculum.

What kind of bankrupt Comparative Government department were you enrolled in?

>Black Swan had nothing to do with the central banking system you pseud.

I never said that it did you fucking retard. This conversation would be a lot more civil if you tried harder to understand other people's arguments. If you don't understand how everything that Taleb writes is to understand how centralization (in general) undermines stability, then you have no business bragging about reading him.

>No I haven't. Responding to secessionism with regional government to assuage those forces results in a snowballing chain reaction. Increased participation in the central government is what unifies.

It is totally incorrect to make that generalization. See the Austro-Hungarian Empire. Promoting self-governance in Hungary deflated the ambitions of the secessionist movements, while the opposite effect happened in the Balkans. It all depends on whether every group's needs can be met within a single state apparatus, and that's usually never the case between nations of enough distance.

>Lol okay there Ron Paul.

Imagine being such an argumentative dipshit that you laugh off subjugation and tyranny. That's you right now. Do better.

>Laziest justification for Nationalistic genocide I've ever heard. Do better.

I never justified genocide. Do you even know what justification means?

I'm telling you how in one way they come about. Do you think that there would be internecine violence between the Hutus and the Tutsis if France and Belgium had given them their own countries instead of intensifying socioeconomic clashes from the colonial era by incorporating them into the same countries?

>It sure as fuck is. There are at least five major ethnicities with their own languages there.

Yeah, I'm sure everybody in Geneva identifies as French, everybody in Zurich identifies as German, everybody in Ticino identifies as Italian, etc. /s

Congratulations on presenting such a simplified view of nationality that I now doubt you've ever been to college. I'm sure you believe Scotland consists of two nations because the Highlands speak Gaelic while the Lowlands speak English.

>Nowhere anywhere does that say that Congress has power over monetary policy.

The Constitution explicitly gives Congress the power to "coin Money", "to regulate the Value thereof", and "borrow Money on the credit of the United States", three actions fundamental to conducting monetary policy.
>>
>>9640682
Joyce is the Mozart of literature. Their art is transcendent, as it comes from the collective consciousness, rather than ego.
>>
>>9641077

Well, I took Co-Po in high school and got a 5 on the AP test, but the curriculum is the same nationally. Didn't have to take it in college.

>If you don't understand how everything that Taleb writes is to understand how centralization (in general) undermines stability, then you have no business bragging about reading him.

Except Taleb's entire point is about long term predictions about macro and micro economics being inaccurate. He concedes right at the beginning that short term economic predictions are often quite accurate. How you draw centralization in general is bad from that when applied to the particulars of monetary policy is a mystery to me.

>It is totally incorrect to make that generalization.

No it isn't. See Scotland.

>Imagine being such an argumentative dipshit that you laugh off subjugation and tyranny. That's you right now. Do better.

I'm not stupid enough to think that central banking is literally Tyranny and that Stefan Molyneaux is going to lead the great revolution to defeat the "private Rothschild central banks" that have "taken over the world".

>I'm telling you how in one way they come about

They come about because of hypernationalist sentiment, which is normalize in the Nation-State.

>if France and Belgium

It was the British.

>intensifying socioeconomic clashes

Most "Hutu" weren't even Hutu, and the Tutsi were more or less an artificial ethnic group contrived by British colonialists.

>Yeah, I'm sure everybody in Geneva identifies as French, everybody in Zurich identifies as German, everybody in Ticino identifies as Italian, etc. /s

Man, never go to Belgium because apparently that will mindfuck you, and get that reddit-ass /s the fuck from 4chan.

>I'm sure you believe Scotland consists of two nations because the Highlands speak Gaelic while the Lowlands speak English.

Scotland is going through a bout of secessionism again as a result of the EU split. That started because the Scottish Parliament was given authority over Scotland with regional authority that superseded Parliament in London. It's the literal textbook example used in Europe.

>The Constitution explicitly gives Congress the power to "coin Money", "to regulate the Value thereof", and "borrow Money on the credit of the United States", three actions fundamental to conducting monetary policy.

The Federal Reserve doesn't "coin Money" at all. It regulates supply. It doesn't "borrow money" save through the issuance of treasury bonds, which it does under broad mandates set by Congress.
>>
>>9641186
>Well, I took Co-Po in high school and got a 5 on the AP test, but the curriculum is the same nationally. Didn't have to take it in college.

I didn't even take the course in high school, and I still got a 5 on the AP test. You can literally fuck up half the exam and still get a 5 if I remember correctly. I literally walked into the exam room without studying for a damn minute. If you're bragging about your 5 from fucking high school as a supposed college GRADUATE, then you're guaranteed a fucking loser.

>Except Taleb's entire point is about long term predictions about macro and micro economics being inaccurate. He concedes right at the beginning that short term economic predictions are often quite accurate. How you draw centralization in general is bad from that when applied to the particulars of monetary policy is a mystery to me.

To be fair, if you've only read Black Swan and not the rest of Taleb's books (especially Antifragile), then this type of insight may be lost on you among Taleb's other books. I could have been more direct and suggested that you read Antifragile, or just read some of Taleb's other works that more explicitly talk about governance.

>No it isn't. See Scotland. Scotland is going through a bout of secessionism again as a result of the EU split. That started because the Scottish Parliament was given authority over Scotland with regional authority that superseded Parliament in London. It's the literal textbook example used in Europe.

Haven't you even paid attention to the recent election? The SNP got BTFO by Labour, LibDems, and even the Tories in certain parts. Secessionism waxes and wanes, and right now it is waning. Keep up.

>I'm not stupid enough to think that central banking is literally Tyranny and that Stefan Molyneaux is going to lead the great revolution to defeat the "private Rothschild central banks" that have "taken over the world".

I don't even think that central banking is even bad, Stefan Molyneux is an anti-philosophical kook (though I love saying "not an argument"), and nowhere did I insinuate that central banking and tyranny were even related. What does annoy me is your arrogance that is totally unjustified by your level of ignorance. Earlier, I stated that subjugation by one nation over another nation is tyranny, and now you're libeling me as if I said that central banking is tyranny. You're such an insufferable faggot that you can't even argue like an honest person.

>They come about because of hypernationalist sentiment, which is normalize in the Nation-State.

Read up on the Hutu-Rwandan genocide and how Belgian authorities promoted class divisions between Hutus and Tutsis in order to manage the colony.

>It was the British.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwanda#Colonial_rule

"Germany colonised Rwanda in 1884 as part of German East Africa, followed by Belgium, which invaded in 1916 during the First World War. "

Stop being such an ignorant faggot.
>>
>>9641186
>Man, never go to Belgium because apparently that will mindfuck you, and get that reddit-ass /s the fuck from 4chan.

I wouldn't throw rocks in that glass house that you've built for yourself with all of that "Reddit spacing". You don't need to space after quoting a post, you know. Besides, given the amount of times you've tried to misrepresent my argument or quote a position that I've never held, I felt that it was necessary to ram the point through that it was sarcasm. Don't be a dipshit, and I won't have to talk to you like you're another fucking retarded Redditor.

>The Federal Reserve doesn't "coin Money" at all. It regulates supply. It doesn't "borrow money" save through the issuance of treasury bonds, which it does under broad mandates set by Congress.

How do you think the money supply expanded back in 1800? Through coinage. What do you think a treasury BOND is? For fuck's sake, it's like everything needs to be explicitly told to you.

You don't understand any nuance. Fuck out of here bragging about your retarded AP scores from God knows how long ago. You should have failed in a just world.
>>
>>9640752
I wish more people read this book. This is basically what happens when a distinguished historian professor decides to try to undercut the Alex Joneses of the world, but ends up making a lot of incredible, if not unfalsifiable, insights.
>>
>>9641186
>Well, I took Co-Po in high school and got a 5 on the AP test, but the curriculum is the same nationally. Didn't have to take it in college.

This brainlet can't be seriously bragging about getting a 5 on an easy exam, right?
>>
>>9641242
>>9641262

I don't feel like you're going to learn anything if we keep arguing. For what it's worth I see the mental track that you're on that leads you to your conclusions, but your inability to see that mental track as based on false premises like Nation-States being contemporaneously understood as good (in contrast to what you learn in IR 101) is what I can't seem to get through to you because you want to bog everything down in either semantics or generalities to avoid going off the preset rails of your own thinking. For that reason I'm out.

You give a lot better argument within your sandbox than most people with your world view, I grant you that. The problem is that you reject out of hand any conclusion that derails a keystone of why you believe what you believe and muddy the argument to avoid confronting it.

If you really truly and honestly conclude that Nation-States are the cat's meow and that decentralizing control over the money supply while shifting stronger oversight to elected Congressmen is a good thing in spite of extant lines of reasoning that you should have already been exposed to before you got to this discussion then I don't really know what to say to you.
>>
File: Flag-Pins-Rwanda-Belgium.jpg (64KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
Flag-Pins-Rwanda-Belgium.jpg
64KB, 400x320px
>>9641343
>I don't feel like you're going to learn anything if we keep arguing

I have nothing to learn from an arrogant pseudo who believes that his 5 on AP Comparative Government is worth the paper it was printed on.

>For what it's worth I see the mental track that you're on that leads you to your conclusions,

No, you've never even attempted to trace the "mental track" that lead me to my arguments. You STILL think that I stated that central banking is tyranny, even after telling you multiple times that I never said that. You never gave my argument the principle of charity that you are now complaining about. Go cry to your safe space IR 101 class.

>You give a lot better argument within your sandbox than most people with your world view, I grant you that.

I won't grant you that you're capable of making an argument based on your own conclusions. I won't grant that you have sufficient working memory to avoid embarrassing lapses in reading comprehension during debate.

>The problem is that you reject out of hand any conclusion that derails a keystone of why you believe what you believe and muddy the argument to avoid confronting it.

You don't even know what I'm even arguing. You tried to rebut me on African colonial history when you couldn't even get the basic facts right. Newsflash: Rwanda was never British you pedantic idiot.

>If you really truly and honestly conclude that Nation-States are the cat's meow

I don't. But I think they're better than large supranational organizations that believe they can balance the desires of hundreds of different national groups through force, and I think they're unfairly vilified.

Try this one for size: instead of the European Union (German-dominated economic supremacy of the Southern and Eastern European periphery), I think Europe should have three or four economic zones that share relaxed visa restrictions and a common military alliance.

>and that decentralizing control over the money supply while shifting stronger oversight to elected Congressmen is a good thing

I never said this either. I said that the function of monetary policy was always under the purview of the Congress and it is up to them to decide how it is ultimately managed. If they want more oversight, more power to them. If they want an independent agency to delegate powers to, then more (less) power to them.

-- --

Anyway, I've had enough of this argument, because I now know that you've decided to abandon part of your hubris and resort to a cowardly pseudo-conciliatory tone instead, having been shown to be laughably ignorant and now trying to save face. Spare me! You're not interested in any sort of honest discussion. Maybe in the future you'll be better careful with your arguments, come to your own conclusions instead of parroting what your PolySci101 courses taught you in between drunken anti-Trump rants, and avoid talking down to random strangers on the Internet for their background because they disagree with you.
>>
>>9641420

>When dogmatic people use their smarts to double down on their dogmatic beliefs instead of probing them

Holy shit dude.
>>
>>9641568
>le dogmatic

Do you still believe that I think central banking is evil or that the nation-state is sacred? Because if you do, then I highly recommend that you kill yourself. Seriously. I have no words to express the amount of frustration I have after explicitly telling you multiple times what my position on several topics are.
>>
>>9641604

You can't say things like

>Nationists commit genocide because of ebil liberuhls making them live with other nationalities

and not be taken as an alt-right nutter.
>>
>>9641136

No, it's from Joyce. Faggot.
>>
>>9641775
>Nationists commit genocide because of ebil liberuhls making them live with other nationalities
You really have no business making strawmen arguments like that if you couldn't even address the case examples that I provided on the Rwandan genocide. The Belgian colonial government intensified age-old disputes between the Hutus and Tutsi peoples by privileging Tutsis within colonial society. The resulting socioeconomic-based enmity fueled the flames for genocide in the new multinational nation of Rwanda (which had no reason to exist in the way that it did, the 50th example of random lines drawn in the sand).

>and not be taken as an alt-right nutter.

That's a fucking Marxist explanation if anything you mouth-breathing retard. What the fuck is "alt right" about that explanation? It's basically the academic consensus. What happened in Rwanda was basically class warfare, except that the Rwandan Tutsis didn't have any protection from the state until neighboring Tutsi-controlled or Tutsi-sympathetic states intervened and deposed the genocidal regime. Had the Tutsis possessed their own state, there would have been two possible outcomes: 1) War still occurs, but no genocide since both peoples are protected by a state; or 2) No genocide, no war. Tribal socioeconomic-based grudges dissipate with self-governance and separation.
>>
>>9641775
And you're just moving onto the next point, grasping at straws to shoehorn the idea that I think nation-states are the best or that central banking is evil. Just do us all a favor and neck yourself.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.