[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No water thread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: heh.jpg (357KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
357KB, 750x500px
No water thread?
>>
objectively speaking, who cares?
>>
File: .png (225KB, 640x366px) Image search: [Google]
.png
225KB, 640x366px
>>9640587
>Threads aren't water.
>>
File: IMG_4242.jpg (37KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4242.jpg
37KB, 641x530px
>Goes to grocery store
Water
>Stuck in traffic
Water
>Doing taxes
Water
>Playing tennis
Water
>Going on cruises
And but so Water
>Going to work every day
Capital W Water
>Being generally unhappy
Water w/r/t Water
>>
>>9640998
Frogs and amphibians live in water, but not always.
>>
I will never not laugh at the greatly deserved ridicule of this hack fraud. Why bother reading someone who couldn't even live with himself? The only sincere moment in the life of David Foster Wallace was when he kicked away the chair. The rest of his life was a lie, the new sincerity was a joke whose punchline was the creaking of a leather belt around the rafter.

His literary career was a menagerie of self help lies told to keep his depression at bay - the audience pussy and drugs were the ghosts at that feast of hypocrisy. The depression was warranted because behind all the gimmicks and the self awareness and the bandannas was no discernible talent.
>>
Nobody outside of /lit/ cares about this faggot.
>>
>tfw you aren't the wise old fish
>>
>>9641009
this is water
>>
>>9641009
>>9641020
no, it's capital W water
>>
>>9641009
That's a horrible thing to say about an actual human being who contributed more to the world than you did/ever will (nothing).

At least he tried, "fraud" or not (which good luck explaining how, exactly, he is a fraud, and who his victims were). What have you done? Jack shit. You post vitriol on an image board created for Mongolian bean gatherers.

Try to be a better person.
>>
>>9641026
very dry post
>>
>>9641026
He can't think, he can't write
>>
>>9641026
this is also water
>>
>>9641056
wateresque style
>>
I want to like Wallace. I find that I often write like him if I don't catch myself. But it's just not anything beyond good. It's pulp good, not concentrated

Also I just solved 5 captchas I hate this thing
>>
>>9641067
There is no difference between solving 5 captchas and, say, Water.
>>
File: 1448556695470.gif (2MB, 245x246px) Image search: [Google]
1448556695470.gif
2MB, 245x246px
I'm watching The Life Aquatic right now and it's mostly water.

>>9641067
>Also I just solved 5 captchas I hate this thing
Same
>Select All Pictures Of Vehicles
>It's a cut-up picture of a stop sign with no vehicles in it
>mfw I'm just trying to talk shit about DFW
>>
>>9641067
>>9641085
you shouldn't have updated 4chan
I still have text-based captcha
>>
>>9640587
>welcome to the water, kid
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.